Random thoughts...

Options

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Why can't they commission Trojan to manufacture a HUGE condom and have the little robots "cap it off!?":blushing:

Trojan does make huge condoms.. **Cough-cough** :devil:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Why can't they commission Trojan to manufacture a HUGE condom and have the little robots "cap it off!?":blushing:

Trojan does make huge condoms.. **Cough-cough** :devil:

:love:
    I think I'm in love!! :blushing:
  • immacookie
    Options
    Why in the world would someone talk on their cell phone while USING the restroom????? :noway:
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Why in the world would someone talk on their cell phone while USING the restroom????? :noway:

Daa -- 'cause they got sh1t to talk about... :tongue:
  • immacookie
    Options

More like a sh1tty conversation :laugh:

Hope the sanitize that phone
  • Ahmee2034
    Options

More like a sh1tty conversation :laugh:

Hope the sanitize that phone

Don't worry, they make cell phone condoms now made of silicone! :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    If NASA isn't going to space anymore can they at least work on a clean coal solution??

Edit: And if they aren't going to space anymore I want all my money back they got over the years!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Down here in the south where I live, all gov't officials and scientists are saying, "Don't touch the tar balls or the oil. The substance is highly toxic and can cause serious health issues." Yet, the reporters are playing with the stuff like it is play dough! HHMMMM.....

was in Pensacola this weekend and people were swiming in the ocean. Why do they even have the beaches open? Oh and they imported sand.
  • Ahmee2034
    Options
    Down here in the south where I live, all gov't officials and scientists are saying, "Don't touch the tar balls or the oil. The substance is highly toxic and can cause serious health issues." Yet, the reporters are playing with the stuff like it is play dough! HHMMMM.....

was in Pensacola this weekend and people were swiming in the ocean. Why do they even have the beaches open? Oh and they imported sand.

I'm from a little town about 50 miles from New Orleans...one of the coastal communities you hear them talk about called Lafourche Parish. Down here, what "they" are doing is they have this machine that they are running the sand through which literally sanitizes the polluted sand and sifts and sorts the pollutants and then they put the clean sand back. It is really bad down here. Most of the country doesn't realize how devastating this has been to our culture, our way of life.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    There are certain life skills that I think everyone should have.

1. Driving standard

2. Swimming

3. Cooking

Any others?
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options

1. Driving standard

2. Swimming

3. Cooking

Any others?

And some people should never do these things........including reproduce and driving , period.:happy:
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options

1. Driving standard

2. Swimming

3. Cooking

Any others?

4. Read

5. Have at least a minimal understanding of how to interact appropriately with other people.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    There's nothing like stepping in fresh cat puke in the morning. :sick:
  • ZebraHead
    Options

Were you barefoot?
  • victorianjewel
    Options

Oh yeah Diane, I know that feeling all too well! Why can't they keep their insides inside.

It is so hot here already (7:55) that the ice in my iced coffee melted before I was across the road
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options

Were you barefoot?

Oh yes, yes I was.
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Never fails
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    When I was a kid my dad had this funny little saying, a non-sensical riddle:

"If a half a hen lays a half an egg in a half a day - how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?"

That crosses my mind just about daily. I'm 42 years old. My dad's been gone 10 years. Legacies are strange and complicated things...

First, the part about the 1.5 chickens laying 1.5 eggs in 1.5 days: The rate at which any single chicken or groups of chickens can lay eggs has no bearing whatsoever on the kicking ability of peg-legged monkeys. They are not even of the same species of animals. This part of the question exists entirely as a ruse to distract the audience. Unless you're trying to determine the total area of the field the blue tractor supposedly plowed, you may ignore this chicken data.

The specific answer we seek is the total duration of time it would take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds from the dill pickle. The difficulty in resolving this problem lies within the fact that various pickles, dill or not, contain a varying amount of seeds. Furthermore, the size, strength and ability of a single-legged monkey can vary greatly. Therefore, without more specific parameters the question is impossible to answer.

My father passed about 5 years ago. Previous to that he had to go into the hospital for openheart surgery. Two days after the surgery, I got a letter from him. He didn't think he was going to make it. All my siblings got one as well. I was cleaning out a drawer the other day and found it. I hope I can be half the Dad to my girls as he was to us.
    Further more, I'd have to question whether the monkey actually did indeed kick the seeds out of the dill pickle. Most monkeys don't actually kick, rather they grasp and toss... Could have been a trick question. :ohwell:
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Why does the other woman I work with think that when she blows her nose and it sounds painful tell me that she has a musical soul?

WTH can't she close her door when she does this