Fallin in love on MFP

Options

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    According to Kanye West the strip club isn't the best place to fall in love even though T-Pain has a conflicting view

You're making my head hurt....is it good or not??? :laugh:
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    One of the women on my friends list met her fiance through MFP. They have been together for quite awhile and are in the process of planning their wedding. So it can happen but I suspect it's rare.
  • sockergurl04
    Options
    It's ok if people fall in love with me, I guess I don't mind
  • KristiLeighS
    KristiLeighS Posts: 112
    Options
    we are all going through a kind of emotional journey on here and it would be very easy to get wrapped up in someone emotionally especially online when you don't actually have to deal with the day to day realities with that person.
    I'm not saying it isn't possible to meet someone on here, fall in love, and begin to create a life together but is it likely, probably not. Keep the focus on your goals and why you came here to begin with. The rest will come with time.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Yes but beware - not everything is as it seems to be with a lot of people on this site.

What?? You can't lie on the Internet! I don't know what she's talking about...
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Nah, I just *kitten* to the profile pics then toss the profile aside because I no longer have a need to view it afterwards.

me too diddle the middle...DONE! *snore
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    <---just waiting on some lovin'!:love::blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Yes but beware - not everything is as it seems to be with a lot of people on this site.

Bonjour.
  • italian_bella_xo
    Options
    failing in love has no specific time or location so in my opinion anything is possible ❤
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    As a Sucker For Love (SFL) I find that there are many attractive Females on this site. I could say that it would be easy for me to fall in love here. Has anyone ever fallin in love on this site (I know its not a dating site...DUH!!!)

Cute as but a little you!!!
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I fall in love with the progress people make on their fitness journey (Cheezy)
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

Bonjour.

lol, you beat me to it!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    we are all going through a kind of emotional journey on here and it would be very easy to get wrapped up in someone emotionally

Huh?

Speak for your own journey, I'm totally in on this dating thing!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

hi cliffy.
  • italian_bella_xo
    Options

Bonjour.

haha bonjour. ????
  • odusgolp
    Options

Bonjour.

See? French Model.

Boom. (goes the dynamite)
  • eringrace10
    eringrace10 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It's makes sense love =awesome, getting your body and sometimes as a knock on effect your life sorted and better= awesome, why wouldn't they go together. xxx
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I've fallen in love with the forums does that count
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

hi cliffy.
    Hi both of you! (what?! love knows no boundaries)
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me843eFV1P1rqvnh7o1_500_large.gif

She should write a song called "Maybe I'm the Problem."

ETA:

Apparently she has never had a Nokia.

b8tuti.gif