Fallin in love on MFP

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I remember there being a mfp proposal thread a while ago.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/624649-how-mfp-changed-my-life

It was mine, and she is the best friend I have ever had.
    My love.
    My life.
    My everything.
    I love you #34 :heart:

aw. That is the sweetest thread ever. Happiest of days to both!!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me843eFV1P1rqvnh7o1_500_large.gif
    so deep brah
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    "Anything is Possible" they say, right? :laugh: :ohwell: :happy:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    If you can overlook the disgustingly insane amount of flirting, then, have a ball. The flirt level can reach ick factors at times.

I have seen it go past ick quite a few times actually.

yea, me too. To the point of throwing up in my mouth. I was trying to be nice, lol.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    definitely some crushes since I've been on here but can't say I've fallen in love...
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I remember there being a mfp proposal thread a while ago.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/624649-how-mfp-changed-my-life

It was mine, and she is the best friend I have ever had.
    My love.
    My life.
    My everything.
    I love you #34 :heart:

Wow! Just Wow!
    Speachless. I knew it could be done!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've met anyone I've connected with 'that way' here on MFP.

Kudos to those who have though! Bettering your life via MFP in various areas!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Don't do it bro. Unfortunately most people on the internet, and especially on MFP, are nothing more than a bunch of fakes and *kitten* that just want to play around with others feelings and emotions until they've had their fill... they will say anything and act however they need to make you feel like you are loved and cared for, but don't fall for that bs cause one day they will just do a 180 and be gone. Don't fall in love with anyone on here. Just admire and move on.
    Uh-oh. Someone's got a broken heart.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me843eFV1P1rqvnh7o1_500_large.gif

Her next song should be titled "Maybe I'm the Problem"

Looooool. Read my mind
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Well I fell in love with everyone on my friends list!! So yes it is possible.
  • STEP_MANIAC
    STEP_MANIAC Posts: 11
    Options
    You can fall in love with me!!!!!! ;p lol
  • iceman7840
    iceman7840 Posts: 110
    Options
    I've wondered if there were any true stories of that myself. Seems like there is nothing but non-stop flirting and leg humping going on in many of these threads.

To me this is just another entertaining internet site and but not to be taken seriously in any way, shape or form.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Don't do it bro. Unfortunately most people on the internet, and especially on MFP, are nothing more than a bunch of fakes and *kitten* that just want to play around with others feelings and emotions until they've had their fill... they will say anything and act however they need to make you feel like you are loved and cared for, but don't fall for that bs cause one day they will just do a 180 and be gone. Don't fall in love with anyone on here. Just admire and move on.

Not the only one kickrocks.gif
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options

^^^THIS!!!^^^ So very TRUE!!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be against finding someone on this site. They would understand what I've gone through dieting and hopefully have some of the same goals as me in the long run.

Right now though I'm more concerned with working on myself and if I find someone it happens if not it'll happen in due time.
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Just nice to NOT be used...
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    It happens....

Yup... :love:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    It happens....

Yup... :love:

*gag*
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I met my soulmate on MFP.

Just don't tell my husband.

*shoves everyone out of the way* THAT'S ME, THAT'S ME. I'M HER SOULMATE. *waves furiously*

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: I want a French Model for a Soulmate :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Ah, Bon Jour, Odusgulp...je t'aime...*poses like a tiger*
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    its possible?....but i just quietly ...crush away.:glasses: