Replies

• bornleader79
    bornleader79 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    lmaooooooo....FROM THE INTERNET
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Don't do it bro. Unfortunately most people on the internet, and especially on MFP, are nothing more than a bunch of fakes and *kitten* that just want to play around with others feelings and emotions until they've had their fill... they will say anything and act however they need to make you feel like you are loved and cared for, but don't fall for that bs cause one day they will just do a 180 and be gone. Don't fall in love with anyone on here. Just admire and move on.

you managed to get that close to someone and have the relationship go bad in the month you have been a member? Damn you work fast.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    its possible?....but i just quietly ...crush away.:glasses:

haha Sonia~You aint a playa but you crush a lot? :huh:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I fell in love on her. And out of love. It happens.
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Nah, I just *kitten* to the profile pics then toss the profile aside because I no longer have a need to view it afterwards.

Ewwwwwww... TRUTH
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I met my soulmate on MFP.

Just don't tell my husband.

*shoves everyone out of the way* THAT'S ME, THAT'S ME. I'M HER SOULMATE. *waves furiously*

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: I want a French Model for a Soulmate :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Ah, Bon Jour, Odusgulp...je t'aime...*poses like a tiger*

Purrrrr fect...
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    I remember there being a mfp proposal thread a while ago.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/624649-how-mfp-changed-my-life

It was mine, and she is the best friend I have ever had.
    My love.
    My life.
    My everything.
    I love you #34 :heart:

ohhhh that is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    heck im still waiting for offers
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I remember there being a mfp proposal thread a while ago.

I remember that, too. It was beautiful. :heart: I've heard of some people getting together on here, and then I've heard of some people "getting together" on here.
  • Cp731
    Options
    Don't do it bro. Unfortunately most people on the internet, and especially on MFP, are nothing more than a bunch of fakes and *kitten* that just want to play around with others feelings and emotions until they've had their fill... they will say anything and act however they need to make you feel like you are loved and cared for, but don't fall for that bs cause one day they will just do a 180 and be gone. Don't fall in love with anyone on here. Just admire and move on.
    Uh-oh. Someone's got a broken heart.

tumblr_li5ktrhdKi1qzgwqro1_500.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

blink19af.gif

Ummmmm.....
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    My wife would probably have a problem with me falling in love with someone on MFP.

I've been on MFP for about 2 years. During that time, I've only known one SERIOUS couple that hooked up on MFP. Sadly, they both ended up leaving MFP and it ended badly. They've both deactivated. It was too bad. I thought they made a cute couple and she seemed really happy for a while.

I wonder if we're thinking of the same couple.

The lead-up to their first meeting was very public...and destined for greatness...except

*WHAM*

...it didn't quite work out like both of them thought it would.
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I would say the interest of that person might be there but to base it only on MFP and nothing else.. i wouldn't make any moves.. and maybe meet the person and get a more realistic view of things.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Have you seen my FL? I fall in love with them EVERY DAY!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Nah, I just *kitten* to the profile pics then toss the profile aside because I no longer have a need to view it afterwards.

:laugh:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Have you seen my FL? I fall in love with them EVERY DAY!

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I would think that it could happen anywhere.
  • glbragg
    glbragg Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am in love with all of the women on my FL. They are all amazing.
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    I fell in love with MFP and the barbell. Come at me bro.
  • Cp731
    Options
    [img]http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g330/coloradogirl86/Nope Dying Quit Fail/landofnope_zps35a846d6.gif[/img]