Options

Replies

• shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Love, Love, LOVE this!!!
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Love this!! Very powerful and well stated! Thanks for sharing!!
    :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    You had me at 30 different women in my bed.........
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    You had me at 30 different women in my bed.........

lmao she's a photographer, that was doing an artistic piece on different body types
  • justin_aka_charlie
    Options
    love it
  • LordMarius
    LordMarius Posts: 28
    Options
    Really great post, and although written by a woman from a woman's perspective...much of this can be applied to men too. Thanks for posting this. :smile:
  • vegannewbie12
    vegannewbie12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    The original post was way too long to actually read. I am just bumping for fat girl pics.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    stop thinking about yourself in numbers. You are more than just weight. That's what I got from this ( though I do agree with the person that said comparing yourself to someone you sleep with is wrong and well shallow which I thought was a bit hypocritical perhaps lol)
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

Fat chicks bang hot guys... ALL. THE. TIME. I know that hot is relative and all inclusive depending on who you chat with, but for these purposes, lets talk about the "universally attractive" kind of hot. Y'know, the kind fat chicks don't deserve? We want to pretend that we don't know what I'm talking about, but lets be real; we totally do. The fact that "fat chicks bang 'hot' guys" was one of the most powerful realizations I've had thus far. In line with the above paragraph, I knew that there would be someone that would find me attractive but the pool would be small (because of my body) and potentially full of guys I didn't personally find sexy. So I would have to settle for anyone that would take me. After all, how could a conventionally gorgeous man (tall and with tattoos of course) like fat chicks? Weh-he-hell, let me tell you somethin': through various sites, events, parties, and corner store meetings, I found myself with over a hundred men who were champing at the bit to get with this. I was the one who had to sift through and pick the hottest of the hot. Ladies, over a hundred. "Girls" showed what society thinks about that when Hannah's character has a weekend romance with an attractive and wealthy doctor. People flipped their ****. "Patrick Wilson is so hot he would never do Lena Dunham" was the most eye catching. Wilson's wife responded to that rubbish here, but the tweet speaks volumes about what the majority of people think unconventional women deserve. Jesus christ, it's annoying. I won't spill the details of my bedroom coming and goings, but lets just say this: the hottest guys in Tucson and I get along just fine. I would recommend reading Emily's article on xoJane for a better explanation of what I'm struggling to say. Know this: the myth that "atypical" bodies can't be paired with "typically attractive" bodies is false. Women need to know that all bodies can be paired with all bodies.

This is the only bit I do not like. Nobody should judge themselves by who will have sex with them. No-one.
    She doesn't help the stereotype of fat girls being easy.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i have only two boobies, but i love this topic. Yaaay :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I like women of all kinds, personally.

And my balls hang differently. I always assumed one was lower than the other so they didn't knock against eachother while i was running.
  • AprilMae1975
    AprilMae1975 Posts: 726
    Options
    Loved this ♥
  • dlmaylor
    dlmaylor Posts: 25
    Options
    Needed that thanks!!!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

skinny girls can be wh0res too my dear. I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality, and if it means a few more boys in my bed, then yay me!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

skinny girls can be wh0res too my dear. I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality, and if it means a few more boys in my bed, then yay me!
    [/quote]

Its nothing to do with 'being a *kitten*'...its to do with telling people that the attractiveness of the people they sleep with defines their self worth. Sex with hot guy, sex with ugly guy....you should feel happy about your body and proud either way.
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Absolutely bloody brilliant!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know where these hot guys are. I'm not finding them.
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    bump