What did you eat for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• Hannah4606
    Hannah4606 Posts: 2
    Options
    1 Starbucks DoubleShot and a Blueberry, Cashew, Vanilla Kind Bar and a bottle of Water
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    strawberries w/ fat free whip cream
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    1 cup of plain non fat greek yogurt, 1Tsp of almond butter and half a banana!
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hard-boiled egg with plain greek yogurt and 1/4 scoop of protein powder. (Yay, protein!)
  • amesjo11
    amesjo11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    One egg omelet with deli ham and shredded cheese.
  • Kilokata
    Kilokata Posts: 111
    Options
    Steel-cut oatmeal with strawberries, raw honey and skim milk... and half a banana.
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    2 low fat Eggo waffles, sugar free maple syrup and a Pure Protein protein bar.
  • torymichaels
    Options
    1.5oz Tandoori-style chicken thigh, Arnolds Sandwich Thin, lite mayo and Dijon mustard, along with a nature-valley granola bar.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Bacon and eggs
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ensure - High Protein drink
  • Keran24
    Keran24 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Strawberry, banana, greek yogurt, aria protein powder smoothie: 1 banana, 4 strawberries, 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt, 2 scoops Aria womens vanilla protein powder. 300 calories and yummy!
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    200g of honeydew melon, chocolate banana flavor (both Optimum nutrition) protein shake made with unsweetened almond milk.
  • wisebuys
    wisebuys Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Colby jack cheese, fresh fruit salad (cantaloupe, cherries, orange, grapes) , old fashioned oatmeal with cinnamon and blueberries,
    green tea and a banana. Actually pre breakfast and breakfast.
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I must start and make a few boiled eggs for snacks!

This morning I had coffee walnut microwave mug cake. Want a recipe? Ok then!

1 egg, 1 scoop vanilla whey, 2tsp peanut butter, 1tsp coffee granules, 1tbsp Linwoods 'Milled Flaxseed Walnuts Brazil Nuts Almonds and Q10' and enough milk to make it runny.

Microwaved for about 1minute in the crappest microwave money could buy. Or 40 seconds in a good one.

More filling than a smoothie, 391 cals. 7g carbs, 23g fat, 36g protein, 4g fibre

Thanks for the awesome recipe! Will def try!! I use Carnivore chocolate instead of whey. It is an animal protein powder. Think it will work? What is Q10?

Oh! I had a cup of large curd cottage cheese with 2 tsp honey for breakfast. I usually have 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tsp honey and a banana but I forgot my banana today. :sad: It is REALLY YUMMOOOOO!!
  • vwillan
    vwillan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great South Beach breakfast of turkey bacon, spinach with scrambled eggs and some red bean mash. Yummy, I am stuffed for the entire morning. Oh, and coffee, of course!
  • imsashafierce
    imsashafierce Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    three pieces of bacon two eggs over medium and a fiber one tortilla. YUM!!!!
  • shyroxxy82
    shyroxxy82 Posts: 11
    Options
    Stay away from fruit juice, its loaded with extra sugar, no matter what they sy. A major juice company was just sued for falsy advertising it had no added sugar. Best to stick with real fruit or one you juice yourself. also all bottles fruit juice is bad.
  • shyroxxy82
    shyroxxy82 Posts: 11
    Options
    4 egg whites with Fetta Cheese, piece of Whole Wheat toast with laughing cow Non fat cheese wedge. Glass of Silk Soy milk Original, and a protein shake,
  • jacuna421
    jacuna421 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter & a banana on healthy nut bread! yum
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Old fashioned oatmeal with a little 1% milk and fresh blueberries. Whole grapefruit, half a dozen egg whites with chopped bell peppers and topped with a teaspoon or so of Parmesan cheese. About a quart of black coffee from freshly ground beans.