What did you eat for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• spiritfire13
    spiritfire13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I either skip breakfast or just drink tea 0_0.
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    1/2 cup greek style no fat yogurt
    1/2 cup unsweetened Silk almond milk
    1/2 cup Kashi GoLean
    1/8 cup of granola
    sweetened with stevia
    I LOVE this!
    Then I have a protein shake with coffee
    Under 400 calories
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Tillamook yogurt and a granola bar.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I had a giant bowl of chocolate oatmeal with a cup of blueberries and a 6 oz of chocolate greek yogurt.

About 350 calories and 25 grams protein.

It was delicious. The perfect fuel.
  • glitterstreet
    Options
    Two poached eggs on toast ( x2) layered with some avocado spread.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    35 g Porridge Oats, a small slice of granola tray bake, 30 ml double cream, a granny smith apple chopped up, a tablespoon of honey and 20 g of almond butter. (612 cals)
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    2 cups of coffee with milk, no sugar.

Will eat "breakfast" when I get back from the gym in a couple of hours - eggs, veggie sausages & grilled tomato.
  • kitticus15
    kitticus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    50g porridge oats and 270ml semi-skimmed milk with TWO tsp sugar total 347 calories and absolutely delicious :smile:
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I ate about a cup of chlorinated pool water.

YMMV, it was filling.

You are supposed to keep your mouth closed on those flip turns! :laugh:
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Options
    Protein pancakes sandwhiched together with almond butter and grilled apple. + tea :)
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Coffee with half and half. A smoothie comprised of Vegan Raw protein powder, 2 cups spinach, 5-6 strawberries and 3/4 cup almond milk.
  • Specialk0042
    Specialk0042 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had a fantastic smoothie which I've been making every morning now for about 3-4 months and have yet to be sick of it! It's from nomeatathlete.com. Here's what I do:

2c water
    1 TBS Chia seeds (try to soak at least 5 minutes... most days I forget and just add them into the whole mix)
    1.5 TBS roasted almond/walnut oil
    3 TBS hemp protein powder
    1 TBS stevia
    2 TBS ground flaxseeds
    1 frozen banana
    1 handful of frozen blueberries
    2-4 frozen strawberries (Depending on size... also with greens and all, my blender's badass)
    if too runny, I'll add some frozen watermelon chunks or ice... preferring the former.

Yes, my freezer is full of frozen fruit. I buy them when they're on special and just chuck 'em in there. Super yummy, quite satisfying and awesome after a workout because of the whole 'easier to digest' deal of liquid food post-exercise.
  • IsobellaGeneva
    Options
    oatmeal mixed with a cup of chopped strawberries and cinnamon with a giant mug of Celestial Seasonings True Blueberry herbal tea and a pot of strong coffee. Sometimes I make the oatmeal with a couple of cups of unsweetened almond milk for a bowl of strawberries and cream kind of healthy treat.
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    I am eating 2 hard-boiled egg whites, Dannon Light & Fit Greek Strawberry Yogurt and a cup of strawberries.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Boring- scrambled one whole egg with one egg white in butter & topped with salsa.
  • mrmak1
    mrmak1 Posts: 2
    Options
    plain yogurt added blueberries. how do you alter the size amounts on the food diary? the smallest is cup of blueberries...I only had a handful? oh..I am just starting out so don't think I have lost anything at this point..
  • MJO7164
    MJO7164 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had one cup of corn flakes cereal with 1/4 cup of milk and coffee.
  • NoraleeX
    NoraleeX Posts: 2
    Options
    two eggs scrambled, 1T 2:5 shredded cheese (even measured!), 1 slice brown rice bread, 1/2 T. Kerrygold Butter (measured too!)
    Keep u the great work everyone!!
  • kim2walker
    kim2walker Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    porridge, cranberries and skimmed milk