Fast & Furious 6 Am I alone here?

Options

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    YOU STAND ALONE.............................

I got a couple of people with me...Seems to be a rare recessive trait though.
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Love the movie... the hot actors are a big bonus.

Yup... This ^^^
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 year old that's obsessed with all of those movies. I could repeat almost any line from any of the last 5 he's watch them so much. Of course I'm going to take him to see 6. He's also a huge Dwayne Johnson fan, so he's super stoked that DJ is back and bad@ss
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    This scene ruined the whole series for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nYXkKN1k7M

Not totally sure why. Maybe it's the product placement. Maybe it's the horrible acting.

But I left the room when this scene played and won't watch the others...

The wife and kids like the series though and are all excited to see the new one.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    This scene ruined the whole series for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nYXkKN1k7M

Not totally sure why. Maybe it's the product placement. Maybe it's the horrible acting.

But I left the room when this scene played and won't watch the others...

The wife and kids like the series though and are all excited to see the new one.

Most people don't know anything about cars, or that NOS doesn't increase tops speed, or that having "2 of the big ones" doesn't make any difference in 1 race. But that is a funny part that we like to make fun of.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't like sweet cars and Dwayne Johnson, I thought that guy was awesome back when his name was "The Rock."
  • torymichaels
    Options
    Super stoked about #6, esp. since Letty came/is back in them. Unfortunately, we've gone to see Star Trek and Iron Man 3 in the past month, so no more movies for a while. Not when Thor 2, Captain America and a handful of others are all coming out this summer/autumn.

Redbox though, for sure.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    its boring already..okay the first movie was allright but now there is 6 of them!! and in all of them they do the same thing over and over again..its like come up with something new!

I don't remember two souped up Mustangs pulling a safe and demolishing cars in the first four movies

They were Dodge Chargers....not that I watch the movies or anything LOL
  • Power_Man77
    Power_Man77 Posts: 207
    Options
    I'm with ya brah, going to see it once I see Star Trek. Fast cars, women in skimpy clothes, and tanks. I call that a good day.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    These movies are great. The producers and director know they're ridiculous. The actors know they're ridiculous, too. Total popcorn movie, just for the fun of it. I love those kinds of films. They don't make you think or ponder anything earth shattering. I like the escape from the real world.
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    no your not! Love all of them!! cant wait until tomorrow night!!!
  • NJD2885
    NJD2885 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Can't wait :smile:
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I enjoy them, but won't end up seeing it in the theater unless a bunch of my friends go.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Nope, not alone. I like them. They're fairly decent entertainment with cool shots, nice cars, and the guys are easy on the eyes. But then again, most people I know think I'm a bit a-typical when it comes to movies - love it when things go fast and big explosions (just limit the blood and gore...), and a great soundtrack.
  • bads1
    bads1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    its boring already..okay the first movie was allright but now there is 6 of them!! and in all of them they do the same thing over and over again..its like come up with something new!

I don't remember two souped up Mustangs pulling a safe and demolishing cars in the first four movies

That's what i was thinking. I'm hooked on the movies. I remember peeling out of the movie theater when i seen the first one, both times...
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

That's what i was thinking. I'm hooked on the movies. I remember peeling out of the movie theater when i seen the first one, both times...

Chargers!...I was trying to remember the car, kept thinking Camarro but the look wasn't right...You are correct though.
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend made me watch this with him and his roommate our 4th date, they knew every word

we almost didnt make it.

im pretty sure 6 months later it came up in a fight and i was legit still upset about it.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Anything that helps Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Tyrese Gibson pay their bills, I am opposed to.

If it weren't for these wastes of studio dollars and film, would any of these 3 have a life?

Those 3 have joined the ranks of Michelle Rodriguez and Amanda Peet (amongst others)...........as in, when I see these actors' names on a movie poster, I immediately roll my eyes, knowing that there is a 95% chance that the movie will stink.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Nope, not alone. I like them.

Sorry
    They're fairly decent entertainment

No, they're not.
    love it when things go fast and big explosions.

The same things my 6-year old finds endearing about movies.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I saw the trailer at the cinema when we went to see Star Trek! I'm going to go watch it with my 20 year old son and his friends!! My husband doesn't want to go, he said it looked stupid! I don't care, I'm going anyway!!