Fast & Furious 6 Am I alone here?

Options

Replies

• BeautifulBrownButterfly
    BeautifulBrownButterfly Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I saw the first one then I was over them!!
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Love them... We lined up a babysitter the moment we saw the first trailer. LOL
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Anything that helps Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Tyrese Gibson pay their bills, I am opposed to.

If it weren't for these wastes of studio dollars and film, would any of these 3 have a life?

Those 3 have joined the ranks of Michelle Rodriguez and Amanda Peet (amongst others)...........as in, when I see these actors' names on a movie poster, I immediately roll my eyes, knowing that there is a 95% chance that the movie will stink.

Yep, the movies suck and no one likes them, that is why they keep making more of them and millions of dollars. Lol . Vin and Paul are in a lot of other movies also. And Tyrese could do R&B, so, yes , yes they would.

Edit - BTW Fast cars, explosions and girls > comicon
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hollywood got it so wrong at the start.. turned a whole generation into a group who thinks a folgers can exhaust tip on an economy car meant to get groceries makes it a race car.
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the movies for what they are: stupid, mindless, fun. Same reason I like watching the Step-Up movies... and Kung-Pow Enter the Fist.

Some people are always expecting to be intellectually stimulated by movies or can't suspend their disbelief and just have fun... I'm not expecting an Oscar nominated movie when I go in to see a movie that's made for 14 year olds, but I can still enjoy it... secretly... and usually at home with the curtains drawn, lol.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Only saw the first one. Wasn't compelled to follow up on the rest of them.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    The first one (AKA Point Break but with cars) was not too horrible.
    The second one was pretty bad.
    The third one should have been the nail in the coffin.

I have not seen 4, 5, or 6
    Although, I might go see 6 since it has Michelle Rodriguez in it. I have a crush on her.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Eh, while I don't mind staring at Paul Walker.... I will probably just wait for it to come on FX.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Anything that helps Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Tyrese Gibson pay their bills, I am opposed to.

If it weren't for these wastes of studio dollars and film, would any of these 3 have a life?

Those 3 have joined the ranks of Michelle Rodriguez and Amanda Peet (amongst others)...........as in, when I see these actors' names on a movie poster, I immediately roll my eyes, knowing that there is a 95% chance that the movie will stink.

Meh, that's kinda how I feel about Matt Damon... His movies are becoming so boring and long winded and slow.... and just snoozeville. We walked out on The Good Shepherd (which btw, I was looking forward to) and regretted renting The Informant! (and turned it off)... ever since then, I will just wait for a Matt Damon movie to come on cable... and even then I will only watch a handful of them.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    See I just plain out love action movies....and these hit all the check marrks for me

Fast car=check
    explosions=check
    fighting=check
    gunfire=check
    hotties males and female=check

Man I love action movies lol
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I am dying to see Fast 6!!!!!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    The first one (AKA Point Break but with cars) was not too horrible.
    The second one was pretty bad.
    The third one should have been the nail in the coffin.

I have not seen 4, 5, or 6
    Although, I might go see 6 since it has Michelle Rodriguez in it. I have a crush on her.

I have said this for years. It's EXACTLY point break with cars other than the cop doesn't date the bad guy's sister in point break, they are exes or whatever you would call it.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    They're entertainment. I enjoy the fast cars, ridiculous chase scenes, over the top fights and the innapropriately short shorts on the ladies.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Yep, the movies suck and no one likes them, that is why they keep making more of them and millions of dollars. Lol . Vin and Paul are in a lot of other movies also. And Tyrese could do R&B, so, yes , yes they would.

Yes, catering to the lowest common denominator is a tried a true path towards making money.......the main reason why the Kardashians are stars..........that doesn't mean it's a good product.

Yes, Tyrese "could" do R&B..........I'd invite to go back to his day job, because he sucks at this little hobby of his.

BTW - From what I've seen, Avengers, Iron Man 1, 2, & 3, X-Men: First Class, and the new Star Trek movies (ala, Comicon) were head and shoulders in not only the Box Office that you covet, but quality as well.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

Yes, catering to the lowest common denominator is a tried a true path towards making money.......the main reason why the Kardashians are stars..........that doesn't mean it's a good product.

Yes, Tyrese "could" do R&B..........I'd invite to go back to his day job, because he sucks at this little hobby of his.

BTW - From what I've seen, Avengers, Iron Man 1, 2, & 3, X-Men: First Class, and the new Star Trek movies (ala, Comicon) were head and shoulders in not only the Box Office that you covet, but quality as well.

You seem a little angry about this topic....You should try living your life a quarter mile at a time....:
  • Txglitter
    Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    love them all!!! Cant wait for 6!!!
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    You had me?!? You never had your car...
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I would pay money to watch Vin Diesel just stand there & say nothing (:
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I would pay money to watch Vin Diesel just stand there & say nothing (:

What about performing a bad cover of a rhianna song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5t-CmCwhZo
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    think I've only seen 1 and 2?!?would prob watch the rest if I was bored