Here are my confessions...

Options
1235»

Replies

• GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i don't count my lemonade. i use a lemonade mix in my water when i get home. i never take it 2 work with me so i don't have a large bottle of it lol. so when i get up i might drink a cup of it which will cost me abt 50calories a cup. but it's not even an every day thing. but i don't count it. i count everything else. but not that. gotta have my freebie :drinker: lol
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I confess that I did not workout today even though I could have/should have. Now i'm feeling guilty. Crap.

No, it's not too late to get a workout in.

Tomorrow's confession:

I confess that I didn't workout last night even though I could have/should have.
  • cpenn1980
    cpenn1980 Posts: 22
    Options
    I confess I just ate 4 chocolate chip cookies and they weren't even homemade or very good and I knew what I was doing when I sat the container by my computer. Ughh...time to break out the Jillian DvD.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had an iced coffee today w/ real sugar! No caffeine though. :huh:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    sure I'll jump in the confessional though I am a recovering Catholic so not sure if I'm welcome:tongue:

I am not hungry at all lately, I mean not at all! This morning I ate some sliced cumcumber, maybe a 1/4 of one, hm, ok, thinking, thinking, ok, that was it. Not hungry, not trying to not eat, simply have no desire to eat. I do feel extremely hormonal ie aggitated and anxious but it used to be chips and choc I'd be diving into but no interest in that.

Ok, leaving the confessional now:smokin:

::::running back to the confessional::: oh probably should mention this has been going on for days, ok, hm, almost a week, been highly stressed out so maybe that's it. Crazy how stress used to have me running to food now it drops my appetite completely. I thought I did well eating the cucumbers.

Leaving again.........
    Becca

Lina? Lovely new photo of you:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I don't log anything I eat straight from my garden.
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I count 4 ounces of wine every night. That is half a glass - yeah right, like I dont fill the glass to the brim.

I never thought about creamer and gum... oops :)
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    sure I'll jump in the confessional though I am a recovering Catholic so not sure if I'm welcome:tongue:

I am not hungry at all lately, I mean not at all! This morning I ate some sliced cumcumber, maybe a 1/4 of one, hm, ok, thinking, thinking, ok, that was it. Not hungry, not trying to not eat, simply have no desire to eat. I do feel extremely hormonal ie aggitated and anxious but it used to be chips and choc I'd be diving into but no interest in that.

Ok, leaving the confessional now:smokin:

::::running back to the confessional::: oh probably should mention this has been going on for days, ok, hm, almost a week, been highly stressed out so maybe that's it. Crazy how stress used to have me running to food now it drops my appetite completely. I thought I did well eating the cucumbers.

Leaving again.........
    Becca

Lina? Lovely new photo of you:flowerforyou: :happy:

Thank you! :))
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    3-4 times over the last couple of weeks my husband has brought home popcorn from the popper they have at work. He gets home about 10 pm, long after I've logged my food and I don't log it. Or last night after I logged I had a Hershey's cookies and cream mini from a bag that's by my bed and didn't count it. :blushing: Luckily, I don't eat from that bag often...it's been there for about 3 months, hehe.
  • BbNuke
    BbNuke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ah, my first confession. :::clearing throat::: okay, I ate peanut butter out of the jar last night. About 1/2 cup or more. At least it was low fat. :embarassed:
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I sometimes don't log my food at the weekend (especially if we've got friends round and there's drink involved). I also don't log the samples I get at the farmers market (mmm...sausage bites! little oatcakes with cheese!)

On the other hand, I always log my exercise time as under - so if I'm out walking for an hour I'll usually stick it in as 45 mins, just to cover myself.

Oh, and I don't really like chocolate. Only the dairy free truffles, and even then I think I can manage one at a push.
  • mvlaurel
    mvlaurel Posts: 22
    Options
    This is like therapy!! :-)

Confessions: I take one day off a week. It isn't always the same day, and I don't go absolutely crazy, and it's usually afternoon (meaning I stay on track for breakfast and lunch and then don't worry about it).

I don't always log my non starchy veggies. I'm a WW vet, so it's still hard for me to think of them as anything but free!

Wouldn't even consider logging my sf gum. I don't bother tracking marinades.

I sometimes eat less to enjoy more wine, but I do try to track it :-)
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Okay here is my dark secret... When I have a late night snack that will put me over for the day. I wait and log it in the next day as breakfast. I borrow calories.
  • bundt_royale
    Options
    I guesstimate waaay too often, but hey, who has access to a computer all day? Oh wait...it's summer...school's out...so...I do.

I use artificial sweeteners even though they're supposedly bad for you.

I try to compensate for the extra calories that sneak into my diet (a lick of peanut butter, 1/2 c of ice cream that was really more like 3/4 c) by rounding up and adding a hundred or so kcal to my mental estimate. For example, today it says on my log "1 knish" (sort of like a stuffed dumpling) when it was really more like 1/2 a knish because it was a very small one. Also, my log says "875 kcal" but I'm thinking "1,000."
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    For people who do not log oils and marinades. Many of these items add significantly to the totals I have found. People who say they have a hard time meeting their daily goals need to keep this in mind as they might be meeting them but not knowing it if they do not count oils.

With that said, My confession: I don't measure at all. I REALLY try to overestimate though when I log food. I also do not log exercise out of they gym. I umpire softball multiple times weekly and that is a lot of running and squatting that never gets counted.