Why did you pick MFP?

Options
13»

Replies

• khoff170
    khoff170 Posts: 19
    Options
    It seemed more personal than Livestrong. I like the affiliated apps that go with it also. Forums are pretty helpful and generally entertaining and a good way to garner support.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    So glad you asked. I checked my food diary because I remembered something in it made me want to check how many calories were in it. It was coffee creamer. And what made me want to check that is I came across an article about people trying not to use coffee creamer cuz caloriessss!!!!! And I was like yikes how many calories can possibly be in it? I was using it to make hot cocoa and well I was alarmed and though uh oh I am going to stop losing weight. Then I found out it is 30 calories a tablespoon crisis averted. So I signed up just in case another crisis presented itself.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My partner asked me to be his food buddy after he lost half of his right foot from an infection, caused by being a diabetic and sent me an invite here.
    74 lbs lighter, SO WORTH IT!!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I was searching for an app for my phone to help me track my calories, and this one came up first. I checked it out, it has a great database and is free! love it, what more could you want. The message boards are just a great bonus :flowerforyou:
  • Fraileya19
    Fraileya19 Posts: 42
    Options
    I didnt realize the other app cost money.. and its $3.99! What the heck!?

I'll be sticking with my fitness pal.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    MFP's food database seems to be better than others if you're in the UK.