Infidelity & MFP - What Gives?

Options

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Why do you concern yourself so much with what other people are doing? Are they hurting you in some way? I think not...mind your own business...

image.png
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Talking about the half dozen examples in my time here I know about in which they PM'd all night, propositioned one another, spouses didn't know they were on here, lead to phone calls, KIK, sexting, etc....
    Just curious, how do you really know this is what happened unless you were involved?
    One of the parties involved was telling me what was happening.

You're a busy body. :flowerforyou:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Talking about the half dozen examples in my time here I know about in which they PM'd all night, propositioned one another, spouses didn't know they were on here, lead to phone calls, KIK, sexting, etc....
    Just curious, how do you really know this is what happened unless you were involved?
    So it's really just a "he said/she said" gossip situation. Got it.

Yeah I've banged all the wives and gf's on my fl because I said so and you can't lie on the internet
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Why do you concern yourself so much with what other people are doing? Are they hurting you in some way? I think not...mind your own business...

image.png
    You missed the perfect opportunity to use some Fresh Prince. :laugh:
    tumblr_lz794159km1r2gow4o1_500_large.gif
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Who needs a hook and a worm when they all just JUMP in the boat?
    h671A1EE7
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    what others do isn't any of your business.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Thats what I would like to know.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    So it's really just a "he said/she said" gossip situation. Got it.

Yeah I've banged all the wives and gf's on my fl because I said so and you can't lie on the internet
    19708d1365371785-hope-little-steel-case-ammo-doesn-t-hurt-bonjour.jpg
  • JT_Taylor_99
    Options
    You said something that's going to hit a little too close to home for a lot of people.

Expect them to react poorly.

Doesn't mean you're wrong.

Definately this ^
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I only have one question. Who here wants to bang me? :huh:

How YOU doin? *tips hat*
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options

19708d1365371785-hope-little-steel-case-ammo-doesn-t-hurt-bonjour.jpg

Beat me to it! Aaand posted it correctly! LOL!
  • sizzle74
    Options
    You said something that's going to hit a little too close to home for a lot of people.

Expect them to react poorly.

Doesn't mean you're wrong.

Definately this ^

Am I reacting poorly? I sure hope so.........
  • EponaBlue
    EponaBlue Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Why not talk to him or her about your concerns then? I don't believe most of what you see here constitutes infidelity. Harmless and none of my business.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    dinosaurs1.gif
    dinoasaurs2.gif
    dinosaurs3.gif
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    what an awkward thread
  • sizzle74
    Options
    This thread is making me horny.
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You're welcome
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I agree with you in that people's conduct online should be such that they wouldn't be uncomfortable saying those things in front of their spouse in real life.

Really, though . . . this is the internet. Have you ever read the comments section below any news story, video, editorial, etc.? All sorts of people come out of the woodwork. Concerning yourself with their morality is very overwhelming and not likely to be productive!
  • sizzle74
    Options
    You're welcome

Don't feel too special. Everything makes me horny.
  • skalkbrenn
    skalkbrenn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have often wondered about some of the posts on here too. But, people are correct - it's their business. People who honestly believe that they are not dishonoring their spouse with 'harmless' flirting have never been in a situation of compromise. People will play with fire until they get burned.

My husband is not on here, but I would expect him to honor me the same way I do him if he were on here. I do not post anything that I would not want him to read. Why would I want him to believe in any way that he's not enough for me? Why would I not want to honor my husband?
This discussion has been closed.