Motivated people in their 20's

Options

Replies

• Komeara1990
    Options
    22 and usually motivated! Feel free to add - I might go an an adding spree myself later after seeing all the replies :)
  • cheesyrunner
    cheesyrunner Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This would be me. ^_^ Feel free to add me.
  • JennMairi
    JennMairi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and mostly very motivated, would love some friends to keep me on track! I haven't measured progress yet, but I log food and excercise. Feel free to add me and say hi!
  • Lovett123
    Lovett123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    20 and motivated to look good on holiday and gain my health back! Feel free to add me :)
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    Options
    28, always actively commenting/posting. Have a great group so far but could always add more dedicated people. Anyone can add me if they'd like
  • Chriztii
    Chriztii Posts: 94
    Options
    Added you and if anyone wants to add me go ahead! 22 this year and trying to stay motivated :) My younger body in my scale below, must....reach...that...again
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and 37 kgs down ! So I guess yeah I'm motivated ! :) alway love new motivated friends too
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 in August so not quite there yet! But feel free to add me :)
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm super motivated!

To get YOU nekid.
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I log on daily,probably a little too much! Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • ondans
    ondans Posts: 2
    Options
    Mid 20s guy and just starting out on this - looking to log everyday. Already healthy but want to get my health and body to the optimum.
  • mrwonderful63
    Options
    Just barely very motivated though
  • kaylahelle
    kaylahelle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    23 and trying my best to be fit n healthy!
  • divs2k7
    divs2k7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    26 and trying to lose weight and get healthier in the process. just started here, so in need of friends who can really provide motivation, because i seem to need more than the usual amount of it. in return, i can provide some too! feel free to add me!
  • cheesyrunner
    cheesyrunner Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just barely very motivated though

i really want to be healthy but... cheese burgers. :laugh:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    28, always actively commenting/posting. Have a great group so far but could always add more dedicated people. Anyone can add me if they'd like

He is amazing girls/guys add him :)
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    Options

He is amazing girls/guys add him :)

Awww thx! Back atcha' babe :D
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im 26 everyone feel free to add me i log everyday :))
  • PriyaCharan
    PriyaCharan Posts: 40
    Options
    Im 20 and super super motivetd, i log in everyday, i log every bite i eat and havent once exceeded my calories. I tend to go hardcore at times so judgemental peole, stay away :) other add away :))
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm 26 and still in that wonderful honeymoon phase where everything seems so effortless (for now!), so I feel very motivated. It would be good to have some more friends on here, maybe encourage me to post a little more often, so I shall add some of you guys if that's OK... you all seem to be brimming with motivation! I know we can all do this if we just put our minds to it.

Nat x