Motivated people in their 20's

Options

Replies

• unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    im 28 and have been here for 531 days and lost 134lbs.. id say im motivated. add me if you like. the best motivation comes from positive people here! best support system ever!!
  • PGG19
    PGG19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    25! Add me! Woop!
  • BananaFaceFace
    BananaFaceFace Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    24 and motivated! add me too :)
  • dalekirk1
    dalekirk1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and very motivated, everybody keep up the good work!
  • stacejane
    stacejane Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been on MFP for a while, but just starting to really use it and get the hang of it...
    I'm kind of struggling at the moment because no one I know is going through what I am, so any support I can get from you guys would be amazing!

I'm 22 btw :) and even though my last two weeks of logging has been a bit here and there I'm back to daily logging now! Family reasons meant MFP had to take a back seat - my eating habits didn't though ;)

Add me!
  • m1sk4
    m1sk4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im 25 and extremely motivated, just 5 days ago I started my new lifestyle, beginning with a new diet... I log in every day... Add me :smile:
  • JenniferAHaines
    JenniferAHaines Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i'm 28 and log every day. Have over 100lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me!
  • destini7
    destini7 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am turning 26 in a couple of days. I am trying to lose weight to fit into my Carnival costume next year, just looking at pictures of this year Carnival keeps me motivated.Do what I did, i keep pictures of the clothes i want to fit into and place it by my treadmill. It keeps me motivated.
  • eringrace10
    eringrace10 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    22,and apart from the occasional down day motivated as hell.anyone can add me xxx
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I log every day! Anyone feel free to add me, I'm always looking for more motivation! :)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    27, about to hit 280 days in a row or so, feel free to add me
  • jennorris1991
    jennorris1991 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am 21, super keen to get fit and healthy! I want to lose all of the weight I have gained since starting university!
    Logging every day too! I don't own scales so I sneak a weigh in when I go to a department store! May need to get my own scales though haha. Only just started so could definitely use some tips and extra motivation!

Jen
  • blakerb29
    blakerb29 Posts: 74
    Options
    Meee :)

Been to the gym everday since Sunday and burned 1600 cals earlier today.
  • resamarieh
    resamarieh Posts: 16
    Options
    Just got back into the habit of logging here! Wouldn't mind having more interaction
  • xMandyLynnx
    Options
    Hey! :) Well I'm 24, I recently found out about some back problems I have from the docs..and how I won't be walking in 10yrs from now if I don't make a change in my life. It scares me..I had lost over 80lbs back in 2010. Now trying to motivate myself to lose again..NEED TO!

Add me if you like. This site seems like it'll be really helpful! =)
  • MrsBioChem
    MrsBioChem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and need friends that will interact. I don't officially log my food and exercise, but I do keep track of everything in my notes.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    So exciting to see all these motivated peeps!:)
  • photosarah
    photosarah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and have been (very) active for about 4 weeks now. Happy to have as many new friends as possible!
  • janejaneyjane
    Options
    I'm 20 and just becoming re-united with the gym after a few years. I'm currently 133lbs and 5'4. I'm very enthusiastic about loosing some weight and just getting fit!
  • likethe309
    likethe309 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm Danielle! I'm 27 and very motivated. I don't comment on every status, but I try to be encouraging. I also log every single day, even days I know are going to be...well, terrible.

Feel free to add me!