Motivated people in their 20's

Options

Replies

• Karlynn1993
    Karlynn1993 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Karlynn and I'm a 20 year old motivated university musician who has lost close to 5 pounds this first month while using MFP!

Feel free to add me, I log on EVERY DAY! Even if some of my choices are just crappy! and I work out during the week.. and break on weekends!

42765820.png
  • ninessential
    Options
    24 here. B-) Add away. Looking for those who are chatty or comment/inbox. Love people who can make me laugh.
  • Journeytojeans
    Journeytojeans Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 started this journey 6 weeks ago at 122.8kg and now down to 115.4kg. As a bride to be I am very motivated I have sworn to myself that I will not be a plus sized bride! I am highly motivated and love to support those who have a very big journey like I do. Feel free to add me =]
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    I'm 23, always love new friends! I'm currently very very VERY motivated to finally shed this extra weight! Feel free to add me :)
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    add me peoples!

I'm 26 and in the best shape of my life!! Feels good want some more friends!
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    bump i like this thread
  • Justinw4rd
    Justinw4rd Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22 and new to the site. I've lost 5.4 lbs in the past week that I have used Mfp. I've always been thin but never gotten a six pack so I promised myself this summer I would have one. Feel free to add me and hold me to it! :D
  • shorvitz45
    shorvitz45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and log daily. Also looking for new people so feel free to add me!
  • katyaesina
    katyaesina Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm just 18 but motivated as hell! Add me :)
  • sarahjane0306
    sarahjane0306 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, soon to be 21 and pretty motivated after illness has left me unable to exercise the past few years. Feel free to add me :)
  • Jacqueline86Chavez
    Jacqueline86Chavez Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I log in daily, record everything i eat in my diary which is viewable for friends and i accept everyone :):)
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, 25 in August.

Me too! :happy:
  • Annabel_newme
    Options
    Hello,

I am 27 and very motivated at the moment, feel free to add me
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Yay I made it!!! Im 29 and I am super motivated!!

Add me!! Anyone can!!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 21 this year :) Super motivated just look at my ticker!
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    29 here add meeee
  • PamShebamm
    PamShebamm Posts: 54
    Options
    21 in a month. Always looking for motivated young friends, anyone feel free to add me! :]
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im 24. definitely looking for some more friends!! Add ME!
  • heystephie
    heystephie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I log everyday! Add me if you like :)
  • SunchipsCathy
    SunchipsCathy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I've been a MFP user for a few years for maintenance, but the past few months of 25 have been cruel. I slipped up and have about 15 pounds I'd like to lose.

In high school, I was barely 5'2'' and weighed nearly 160 lbs. My freshman year of college, I ended up losing about 40 through malnutrition and over-exercise. Needless to say, I didn't do it right, but it worked. Fast.

After the loss, I maintained within about 7-10 lbs through properly balanced meals and relatively regular exercise. Today I'm about 131-134 and would love to get back down to the low 120s. I feel like that is a healthy weight for my height and frame.

I have a beach trip in about 8 weeks, so I am certainly motivated to do it the right way this time. Aside from the obvious regular exercise and balanced diet, any and all encouragement/suggestions are happily welcomed. ADD ME :happy: