I haven't pooped in almost a week!

Options

Replies

• ljaroch
    ljaroch Posts: 64
    Options
    pound some coffee and then get on the treadmill :P

I won't go into it, but this really did make me laugh out loud!!
  • mattness09
    mattness09 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    eat more bran. Raisin bran in the morning and try some magnesium supplements
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    drink a cup of smooth move tea, it really helps I promis, that stuffs my best friend sometimes:embarassed:

i had some smooth move tea on tuesday ... and let me tell you .. wednesday was NOT smooth at all!!!!!!! lol every 20 minutes .. well ya haha . i guess it got the job done!
  • radicalrunner
    Options
    You maybe need a lil fiber in y our diet? Watermelon would be a quick start, then try to eat some shredded wht or raisin bran for breakfast each day. Works for me...:laugh:
  • Jessika616
    Jessika616 Posts: 41
    Options
    You need 30 g of fiber a day. I was having major problems and went to my doctor. She did blood work and X-rays. Said everything looked fine (except X-rays did show constipation) and to try diet before taking anything. She told me to get those chewable fiber tablets. I asked about the f factor bars and she said that was good. My stomache killed me for about two weeks of adding more fiber and water...but then....I started having regular poops every day! Ah! It's amazing. Lol
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Colace.... When I was pregnant and taking Iron my dr told me to try it and it really helped.
  • ElPatoLoco
    ElPatoLoco Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You could try Senna tablets... they're a fairly gentle and natural laxative alternative to the prune juice nuclear option of flushing your guts with something likely to cause a toilet bowl Bikini Atoll...

... and can I just add that if a single cup of coffee makes you run for the hills might I politely suggest you have an allergy test done cos that sounds like a pretty drastic reaction to me... in my case cows milk makes me mighty windy... and after the boss had me tested it turns out I'm lactose intolerant... now that I drink lacto-free everyone is happy to sit next to me at work again ;) ... and if I want the office to myself.. well ... ;)
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I can count how many real fruits and vegetables you've had this week on one hand. I'm surprised you poop at all after eating all that processed crap.
    This....
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    No sh1t?
    :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • MellyMelx23o
    Options
    I can count how many real fruits and vegetables you've had this week on one hand. I'm surprised you poop at all after eating all that processed crap.
    This....

everyone in my house eats crap & when I'm at work its hard. I do eat fruit, maybe not so much veggies, but compared to my old diet I think I've been doing pretty well.
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    coffee and yogurt. works like a charm.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    drink a cup of smooth move tea, it really helps I promis, that stuffs my best friend sometimes:embarassed:

SmoovemoveFerguson this def works!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    TMI, grief:noway:
    I have been on track with my eating & excersing but it seems like ever since I've started MFP I've been going A LOT less then I normally do. I feel bloated! HELP!

everyone poops. how is it TMI?
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    More fiber- and Mirilax
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am re-quoting for pure awesomeness.

guidos-bros-*kitten*-fratboys-brolphin.gif

There are 3 recorded dolphin rapes a year. FACT.
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    A single cup of coffee first thing n the morning can also help. Sounds weird but it really does work.

Ditto ^ works for me! :D
  • endureandpersist
    endureandpersist Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Add 'Fiber' as one of you categories, just like 'Proteins' and 'Carbs'. Try to get 25 grams of fiber a day. Drink 10 glasses of water a day. This will make sure you go regularly, plus it will decrease your appetite. Fiber takes up space and tends to absorb fat in the digestive system.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I'm just old-fashioned in many ways and to say something like that on a coed site is yuck in my opinion but I know some don't care or have been taught it's ok. Maybe I'm the one that's wrong. So maybe I'll just join in and say I hope you unload sooner then later.

TMI, grief:noway:
    I have been on track with my eating & excersing but it seems like ever since I've started MFP I've been going A LOT less then I normally do. I feel bloated! HELP!

everyone poops. how is it TMI?
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    It's fine, it means your body is working at peak efficiency and producing no waste.

(waits to see if there are any more It's Always Sunny fans on here)