Biggest lie you told yourself.....

Options

Replies

• half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I look broad because I have huge boobs. I'm actually not fat. Girls with bib boobs always have big arms. If I were skinny, I would look disproportional. I carry my weight well. Stores only make clothes for tiny people. Everybody is overweight. Only fanatics workout. I've never been skinny, which means I will never be skinny. I still get hit on, so that means I don't need to lose weight. All of my friends are just really skinny. I'm big boned. I'm voluptuous. Curves are sexy. The camera adds ten pounds. That's just a bad picture. That's just a bad angle. Good food is too expensive. Life is short, why not indulge? I eat what I want and I live my life. I'm happy.

Such lies. day... after day.... after day.
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    "I'm not skinny, but I'm happy with myself!"

And although I AM happy with myself SOMETIMES, I know that is not always the case. I want to feel happy and healthy all of the time!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Skinny people are so lucky to be able to eat whatever they want and still stay thin. I'm so unlucky to be fat.

(Not that it has anything to do with eating healthy, small portions and working out like crazy at the gym...)

OMG, this!! "I hate you, you're so skinny and can eat whatever you want!! I look at a potato and gain a pound!" Uh, not true, I eat ten potatoes.

Also, "Geeze these target pants are so cheap," when my thighs ran the fabric ragged and thin/torn.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    I could have Demi Moore....
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    im not unhealthy....(i said this all the time when i was approaching 250 pounds)
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    'i'm big boned'

to which my partner replied

'funny, I never seen a big boned skeleton they all look the same'

:s
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'll start tmorrrow.....

This! And "'I've already tied everything and nothing works"
  • MrsMangler
    MrsMangler Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    One I tell myself: I'm not bored, I'm actually hungry.

One I hear from others: You're not fat, you just have big boobs.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    damn dryer keeps shrinking my clothes...

Haha this, "Wow these jeans shrink more every time I wash them!"
  • bossymomd
    bossymomd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm just meant to be this way. I don't really look that bad. I have no energy cuz I'm older now. (only 47) That's three off the top of my head...
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    "I carry my weight well"
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I could have Demi Moore....

You had her, but you lost her, Bruce... ;)
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    There's no way I'll go blind.....
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    that my beer drinking habit isn't getting in the way of achieving the body that i desire. yeah, still telling myself that lie.
  • ashtynplatt
    ashtynplatt Posts: 364
    Options
    Oh, you only live once, you might as well enjoy it and eat whatever you want! Such a lie!
  • Diamond_angel20
    Options
    The faster I eat ALL these cookies, the faster they're out of the house and I won't eat them anymore!

hahahah i've said the same thing to myself!!! ahahahah :D
  • Diamond_angel20
    Options
    mine was " i have a very nice voice" or " only today eat pasta and icecream but for the red of the week , i'll control portions!! "
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    "oh, I look good today"

No, no I don't. :laugh:
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    it is in the genes, I have my grandmother's legs

Oh gosh, this! I just told my husband the other day "I spent all of my twenties thinking I was doomed and born with my dad's side's genes..... now I see that I have my mom's body when she was my age.... minus about 15 pounds."

Although some of that is related to the breast reduction - without that, I still would not appear to have my mom's body. But underneath my ginormous boobs since age 12 (despite being skinny and fit), my mom's body was there.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    These pants don't make my butt look big.