I LOVE RED WINE!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are interested there is a group on here called CHEAP WINE. You can find them in the Community. I joined MFP March 2011 and lost most of the weight I wanted ... I never gave up wine. My husband and I drink several bottles on the weekends and never had it in my mind to cut back. No way. I'm here to lose weight, not to lose my lifestyle. I was able to get the weight off by cutting way back on food on the weekends. And even though I'd go over on my calories I still lost the weight. I am a grandmother and feel it's my time to have fun. I raised my kids so now it's time to have as much fun as possible. I'm a party girl and I will always drink. And travel too. Life is too short not to have fun. Just exercise a little more and cut back on food during the weekends and you'll be fine. I don't touch a drop during the week so maybe that's why I was able to lose the weight. Have fun every body. Enjoy your lives.

This!! :drinker:
  • Dwp20
    Dwp20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a 1/2 bottle a night kinda guy. I count it in my calories and have found I work out longer in order to have my wine. I have lost 30 pounds doing it this way. One thing that might help is drinking wines with low calories like Rex Golith. 100 per six oz. glass.
  • andyapat
    andyapat Posts: 1
    Options
    I can´t believe it!!
    I have red wine too!! (sorry for my english.- I´m from Argentina)
    I work all day and when a come back home I have 3 kids that literali suck my life.-
    So I love to have 1 or 2 glasses of wine.-
    Besides, my husband is in the wine business, so my home is full of wine bottles!!!
    I don´t think i´ll be able to leave it...
    Let´s see....