whats everyones weight goal?

Options
123457»

Replies

• ambisweet
    ambisweet Posts: 25
    Options
    Long term goal is to get to 180 and for me that is quite a long ways off!!!
    So my short term goal at this moment is to drop 40 pounds, the set another goal. :)
    I'm 5'4 and my starting weight is 324 (yikes!!!)
  • mzrosiie
    mzrosiie Posts: 2
    Options
    My goal is to be under 180. I was 294 and right now im at 265.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    My highest ever recorded weight was 204lbs. I'm currently roughly 180 (my scale needs batteries!) and my goal is to have my BMI say normal. That is roughly 35-40 pounds from now. I'm more than 1/3 of the way to my goal! I, however, do not have a time frame for this goal. If it takes a year, great! If it takes 2 years, that is perfectly fine too. All that matters to me is that I feel great about myself while I do it and that I'm able to maintain the weight change once I get there.
  • SaraLynn85
    SaraLynn85 Posts: 23
    Options
    I"m looking for about 30, but mostly I just want to feel good and fit in some of my old clothes. I more want to get into shape I build muscle pretty fast and ran cross country in high school and college I would like to be able to run competitively again and just feel better about myself
  • PriscilaTrompowsky
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My weight goal is 48 kg/ 105.6 lbs
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, my goal is somewhere under 110, at 116 now down from 140s
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    my goal is 115, almost there, then i will see how i feel at that weight and adjust accordingly
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    I want to go down to 64-63kg so I needed to lose 41 kg. I have already lost 8,9 kg. So I have a lot to lose.
  • kureiko
    kureiko Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", my goal right now is 145. I'm more concerned with feeling healthy and what size clothes I fit in. I'll know it when I see it in the mirror! I may end up needing to lose more, or I might be satisfied if I lose less. I've never been that weight (that I can remember, obviously I passed it at some point!) so I don't really know.
  • aspoerr
    aspoerr Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm not too concerned about the scale anymore! Aiming for some muscle building and toning up these last few pounds of fat. :-)
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My dream goal would be to get to between 115 and 120 but realistically I am aiming for between 130 and 135.