Any Stay at Home Moms?

Options
13»

Replies

• CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home-mom and a full-time student. I have 3 kids: A 13yo boy, and 6 1/2 yo boy/girl twins. I have been a stay-at-home mom for the most part of the 13 years I've been a mom, with brief periods of working.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    SAHM for 5 years! Working on a website project so my husband will eventually be able to work at home and enjoy the children as much as I do. =)
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 2 one 8 yr old and a 3 yr old... should get a job but don't wanna pay someone to have fun with my kids:(
  • kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have 3 children, a boy almost 10k, a girl almost 4 and another girl who is just gone 2. I've be a SAHM for 4 years and I love. Sometimes I miss having more money to spend but I wouldn't trade all the fun Ive had since I gave up working. :flowerforyou:
  • TaniaCorric
    TaniaCorric Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i to work rfom home looking after my kids and other people kids, my girls are 8,6 and 3 1/2.
    i think im lucky with the food thing being at home, makes it easy to make healthy food for dinner and lunch.

WAHM of four: 6, 4, 3, 1. I run two businesses from my living room/chaos room. lol Decided I would stay home when I was pregnant with our first. I think SAHM's are awesome and WAHM's are still a little misunderstood. I get asked to babysit a lot. Not going to happen! lol

As an at home mom I have a tougher time with food. Anyone else?
  • almmiles
    almmiles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've got two kiddos they are 4 and 2 and I've been a sorta stay at home for 3 years. I worked 18 hours a week sat and sun. Because of moving to South Korea almost a year ago now I'm completely stay at home.
  • lyndime
    lyndime Posts: 6
    Options
    SAHM to 7 kids... ages 15-4. Love it!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    SAHM & wife since May 1997 to my daughters who are 15 & 13 years old. :flowerforyou:
  • cgrigz
    cgrigz Posts: 101
    Options
    does a SAHD count???

have a 2 yr old daughter and been at home for around 6 months. love it!!
  • amayberry7
    amayberry7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been a SAHM for 7 years. I have 5 Kids, 14, 11, 8, 5, 2...I have worked odd jobs during the holidays but nothing definite I also go to school online to get my BS is Public Administration/Criminal justice. I have my days where I am ok staying home with the kids and days where I can't stand it! Summer is killing my liking it right now! I cannot wait to go to the gym everyday!! LoL
  • amayberry7
    amayberry7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh I have 2 Dennis the Menaces...lol fun LMBO!!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    SAHM since February 1999 - I have an amost 16 year-old, a 13 year old and a 12 year old. I homeschool the younger two and did the oldest until last year. He is now a junior in public school and is concentrating on his basketball career. My younger two are into music, art and technology.

I'm also mom to 2 dogs, a cat, 14 chickens, three ducks and three turkeys.