Options
13»

Replies

• Isaanne
    Isaanne Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    In order of quantity/consistency:

Water
    Herbal teas: mint, chamomile, fruit flavors, weightless - sometimes with Stevia, mostly not
    HINT (they have it at work)
    Green tea
    Coffee (1 cup a day)
    Cider vinegar in water +Stevia
    Black tea: chai spice, earl grey
    Zevia soda
    Once in a while - diet soda (usually at a movie theater)

I consider protein shakes and smoothies to be food but I have those pre- and post-workout.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    just water for me... u can try adding a couple drops of vanilla for flavor, or maybe try those Mio drops
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    SO I've always been good about getting my 8-a-day with water, but come meal time I do get tired of the monotony. I'll drink green tea occasionally, but I'd love some other, calorie friendly options.

Moet and chandon
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have a cup of peppermint or chai tea with breakfast and a mini can of Diet Coke for supper, but it's plain ol' water all of the rest of the time.
  • email4jenp
    email4jenp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I need a change up every once in a while too! I've been making fresh green tea and then mixing it with crystal light lemonade. Oh, the combo is sooooooooo good!!! The green tea taste and the lemon go so well together. It tastes so good it feels like a cheat drink.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Coffee and heavy cream to start, water throughout, red wine to finish :)
  • helenanj
    helenanj Posts: 13
    Options
    I put a slice of lemon/lime in my water or occasionally treat myself to Coke Zero :)
  • lolly2721
    lolly2721 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I try to get all of my water in. Some days are better than others. I do have at least one LARGE glass of iced tea a day. I am a self proclaimed tea-a-holic. I love iced tea and will chose it over anything. I am trying to get more water into my diet though.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    carboonated water... i add fresh squeezed lemin or lime ... sometimes I buy that thick juice at Trader Joes (blueberry or pomegranate) and doi 1/4 juice to 3/4 bubbly water.

I sometimes have OJ when I wake up to give my blood sugar a start.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I usually drink a glass of skim milk with breakfast, water for the rest of the day, and try to fit in one glass of homemade decaf sweet tea with supper if I really want it. At restaurants I'll get water with lemon or lime, or unsweet tea or diet soda if I have to have something else (but I am trying to cut back on artificial sweeteners!). Decaf coffee occasionally as well, or a latte made with skim milk.
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you...plus, I do not drink milk, juice, or any artificial sweeteners so diet anything is a no go. I was so tired of spending money on club soda that I purchased the soda stream. AMAZING BUY!!! Now I can make my own club soda and flavor it with citrus fruits, cucumbers, berries, mint, basil, jalapeño....
  • Twomirrors
    Twomirrors Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I drink diet Rockstar. And whiskey. Both low-cal. Both delicious. =)
  • Loozin
    Loozin Posts: 91
    Options
    Water, Water, Water....but some days I struggle, especially weekends.

I tend to have No Added Sugar dilute drinks to help my SWEET TOOTH.

Pretty much everything is TRACE
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Besides water, I drink:

Coffee
    Green tea
    Ginger tea
    Peppermint tea