Anyone around 5"4 or 163cm? What is your GW?

Options

Replies

• lilimini
    lilimini Posts: 56
    Options
    My starting weight was 75kg. I am now 64kg. If I can do it - believe me - you can do it! Just don't give up!
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4" and my goal is set at 140, but I may go for less than that as I have a small frame
  • BeckyLH
    BeckyLH Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    147 but I don't mind being a little heavier. I don't want to be skinny. I have a medium frame and at that weight I'm a UK 10 on top and a 10/12 on the bottom.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm 164cm and my goal weight is 120lbs :)
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 - 5"4 with an initial goal weight of 145 - 150 lbs (I'm around 172 at the moment). I'm quite muscular with a large frame, and I'm not sure how I'd look that small! I personally would prefer to keep my curves as well.
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am 5'4, cw 176, gw is around 140, when I get close, I'll see if that needs to be adjusted.
  • ThatGrl32
    ThatGrl32 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a large frame. My goal weight right now is 165. I may reevaluate in a few months, but I think that would be about ideal for me.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    For now my goal is 155. :) I think that would be ideal for me. But...we'll see, right? :)
  • juliat20
    juliat20 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I'm currently 117 and my target is 108, thats where I feel most confident with myself plus it allows me to put on when I go on holiday, but I'm happy when im 112.

Julia
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Hi
    I´m 163cm and my current weight is 95.7kg and my goal weight is to begin with 64kg and when I reach that goal I will see how I feel and decide what I will do from there.
  • kbgwhitty
    kbgwhitty Posts: 6
    Options
    I am 5'2 and hover around 120. Small frame and would love to get to 110. Although I am 10 lbs from my goal weight (only really been at this for 6 weeks) I feel so great. I know through healthy eating and exercise I will eventually achieve my goal.:happy:
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4.1 and I think I am aiming for 140lbs atm (through puddle jumps of 180lbs, and 160lbs) when I get there I'll work on firming up the flabby/ jiggling/ wiggly bits then re-evaluate :laugh: . At the back of my mind I have the neon flashing 125lbs sign but I am not sure I'll ever reach it or would look good if I do :happy:
  • 21stcenturyfox
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently weigh 127lbs. Goal weight is 115 :)

My rule is that if the boobs go then the diet goes... but I weighed 115 lbs last spring break and still had awesome boobage (yay) so that is my GW for now.
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 132. I have 4 lbs to go. Once I get there, I may re-evaluate and make my goal weight 128.
  • finchase
    finchase Posts: 174
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is between 130 - 135 pounds. Anyone else getting told by family and friends that this is too low? I feel sometimes like I'm surrounded by saboteurs.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" when I take a deep breath and stand up tall, and currently 135. I'd like to get into the 123-128 range because 135 after 4 kids doesn't quite look like I thought it would. :ohwell:
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently weigh 152lbs. My GW is the range between 120 and 130lbs. I really need to start toning up though.
  • AlexPaige
    AlexPaige Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Started at 165, my dream would to be just under 140.
    I am however 5'5 so it's a marginal difference from your height/GW, but still.
  • tansygreen
    tansygreen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm at a similar point to you right now.

I'm 165 cm which is I think 5'4.5", and I am currently 64.4 kilos.

I am aiming for around 56.5 kilos or thereabouts, depending on lots of other things. (Fitness level and body shape such as waist to hip ratio mainly).

Good luck!
  • MPFD
    MPFD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight at the moment is 130 lbs. I've been 127 lbs before and would not mind that but I think maintaining 130 will be more realistic for me. Personnaly I wouldn't want to go any lower than 127. I'm not a fan of seeing my hip bones sticking out and when I was at 127 I could start seeing that happening. Good luck! With all these MFP tools, you can do it!