He/She USED to be hot

Options

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Yes. And that poster with him half naked posing in the swimming pool. Ahhhhh.....those were the days Diamond Dave.
    I totally had that poster...sigh
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    vma-britney-spears_16.jpg
    spears-shaved-431x400.jpg
    brit2.jpg

Britney is still hot.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    look at this guy went wayyyyy down hill

fabio.jpg
    mfp11.jpg
    opppps my bad the top is what i think i look like when iam drunk the bottom is when i sober up ........... carry on
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Travolta breaks my heart!

This one worse....

4ca8e588.jpg

b6cfb53c.jpg

He'll always be a sex pot in my eyes.. Sigh. So dreamy.... even with all that hair!!

Yup.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Travolta breaks my heart!

This one worse....

4ca8e588.jpg

b6cfb53c.jpg

Don't diss the Pitt, I still totally would...Underneath that beard he's gorgeous, and I love a good beard anyway!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I know, I was told if I didn't have anything nice to say I should keep my big trap shut but this makes me sad. People age, people do drugs that destroy them, and people gain weight. I mean seriously this is a sight designed to track diet and exercise. I guarantee that we all aren't supermodels (myself included). Could you imagine how heart broken you'd be if someone posted pictures of any of you going, "my goodness, she/he really let themselves go/got fat/etc"?

Chit chat, fun and games. Clue's in the title, and no I'm no supermodel and I'm getting older but if I let things get to me what people say or do about me I'd be an emotional wreck instead of having the sense of humour and sense of self that I do have!!

Plus, these are folks that to be in the spotlight is their job, they have made it their job to be seen. They also have been convinced that the only way they can continue to be in the spotlight is to ruin themselves with plastic surgery, or they have let drugs suck them in, like they can't see what they are actually doing to themselves. There are plenty of people in the limelight that have aged gracefully, or made sure they are being healthy and look great, no matter what age. Men like Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, they have always managed to look good (maybe not in every single pic, but they still look good at any age).
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Axl Rose makes me sad too! Here's another rock & roll (2 for 1)

robert-plant.jpg

Jimmy+Page.jpg

I think they aged great. Mr. Plant... Mr. Plant.... Such a crush on you....
    Now I know which person Im going to do.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Man, these pics are just depressing!!! I agree, people age and that's natural...but drugs and alcohol are a different story..

Ah well, I still have Jon Bon Jovi....
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    This used to be martha stewart??

enhanced-buzz-12005-1305228862-15.jpg

Yes, this is Martha Stewart and if you take into consideration she's pushing 70 or is 70, she still looks pretty damn good.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    look at this guy went wayyyyy down hill

fabio.jpg
    mfp11.jpg
    opppps my bad the top is what i think i look like when iam drunk the bottom is when i sober up ........... carry on

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This is especially sad because she's still very young.

2mg777s.jpg

:'(

Much more attractive red haired and natural chested! What was she thinking?
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I know, I was told if I didn't have anything nice to say I should keep my big trap shut but this makes me sad. People age, people do drugs that destroy them, and people gain weight. I mean seriously this is a sight designed to track diet and exercise. I guarantee that we all aren't supermodels (myself included). Could you imagine how heart broken you'd be if someone posted pictures of any of you going, "my goodness, she/he really let themselves go/got fat/etc"?

Chit chat, fun and games. Clue's in the title, and no I'm no supermodel and I'm getting older but if I let things get to me what people say or do about me I'd be an emotional wreck instead of having the sense of humour and sense of self that I do have!!

Plus, these are folks that to be in the spotlight is their job, they have made it their job to be seen. They also have been convinced that the only way they can continue to be in the spotlight is to ruin themselves with plastic surgery, or they have let drugs suck them in, like they can't see what they are actually doing to themselves. There are plenty of people in the limelight that have aged gracefully, or made sure they are being healthy and look great, no matter what age. Men like Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, they have always managed to look good (maybe not in every single pic, but they still look good at any age).

I'm also willing to post pictures of people who either retained their hotness factor or kept getting more attractive. One for me is the eternal grace and beauty of Julie Andrews.
    64050734.jpg
    3.jpg
    Always beautiful, and classy. I would love to know this womans beauty routine.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Here's one for the complainers...I say this one got better with age!!

John-Stamos-As-Uncle-Jessie.bmp

220px-JohnStamosHWoFFeb2012.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    Options

I'm also willing to post pictures of people who either retained their hotness factor or kept getting more attractive. One for me is the eternal grace and beauty of Julie Andrews.
    64050734.jpg
    3.jpg
    Always beautiful, and classy. I would love to know this womans beauty routine.

Totally agree!!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Tara-Reid-Before-and-After-Plastic-Surgery-Photos.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    Options

Absolutely!
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options
    images.jpg

index.jpg
  • candy_mcswole
    candy_mcswole Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    With the exception of the profile pic of Marynificent - this was the biggest waste of time I've seen here. Pretty pathetic how you all like to see people fall apart...

I'm somewhat in an agreeance with you here, but I hope this thread will be more of a motivator for others on what not to do than a celeb bashing party.
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options

Absolutely!

Agreed!!!
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    Admittedly some of them are really bad, especially those who got into bad habits, drugs, drinking, plastic surgery etc. but a few of them just aged. Is aging such a bad thing. You seriously expect Dicaprio to look like he did when he shot titanic? Common guys