The "others think he/she's hot" but I think EWWWW

Options

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Athletes? People who are super fit?

They're all very talented, of course but:

Michael Phelps (being pretentious doesn't help him any)
    Jillian Michaels. She has a nose like a gorilla. It haunts my dreams.

I will agree that Phelps is a little funny looking out of the water, but Ryan Lochte is hot!

tumblr_m7wc0xSQ5z1qfk9ngo1_500.jpg&sa=X&ei=NugWULbnPIT-8ASI4oCoBA&ved=0CAoQ8wc43gE&usg=AFQjCNFaGtOUuotviPIsd_gUoLU7h-GZMQ
  • sabusby
    sabusby Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The pic didn't show up....googling commencing...

HOLY COWS. ::drool::
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Adam Levine- Probably has more diseases than the monkey in Outbreak. Plus sings lame songs.
    Brad Pitt- Good genetics cannot cover up the fact like he looks like he STINKS.

Add your own!

I can't get past Adams dumb music to ever think he's cute. Plus he's tiny. But bathe and shave Brad Pitt.... Maybe roll the clock back 5 years and daaaaaaang. Rawr.

Jennifer Anniston. I don't get it at all. She's so plain looking.
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    In my opinion I don't think Sarah Jessica Parker looks like anything special. But as far as males, Channing Tatum and David Beckham are ridiculously attractive. I'd probably develop a stutter if I ever met them.

Out of my group of friends, I'm the only one that appreciates Lil Wayne and Waka Flocka. Confidence is attractive, not to mention the tattoos and dreads. Yum!
  • DelilahCat0212
    DelilahCat0212 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get flamed/stoned for this.

Johnny Depp is gross. He needs a bath and can of Lysol
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options

I will agree that Phelps is a little funny looking out of the water, but Ryan Lochte is hot!

tumblr_m7wc0xSQ5z1qfk9ngo1_500.jpg&sa=X&ei=NugWULbnPIT-8ASI4oCoBA&ved=0CAoQ8wc43gE&usg=AFQjCNFaGtOUuotviPIsd_gUoLU7h-GZMQ

Good god ! That is ummmm...... *frantically looking for a magazine to fan myself with*
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Matthew McConaughey
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Adam Levine is a good one. He looks like a skinny douche.

Johnny Depp... I love him but he's not attractive at all.

Robert Pattinson... yuck

Michael Phelps... although I think there is a general consensus that he's good-looking from the neck down so I don't know if I should add this one.

Ryan Gosling... sorry.

Taylor Lautner is another that is good looking from the neck down. and he's annoying and makes stupid faces.

Matthew Machonahay lol (no idea how to spell that) ... he's not very cute but he seems like he'd be really smooth.
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Channing Tatum, I fail to see how he is hot. He's just another guy for me. Probably because his acting never appealed to me except for Pretty Boy in Public Enemies.

Wash ur mouth out!!!!

LoL. If I have to take a ripped guy that'd be Ryan Reynolds unlike some ladies above. He is too good to pass after Blade Trinity and Wolverine, and he can actually act! And I love that goofy look on his face. :blushing:
  • khloe_rebecca
    khloe_rebecca Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree, kristen Stewart has two facial expressions. Ive saw a film where she smiled once....... :D
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian, GET OUT OF THE DAMN SPOTLIGHT ALREADY!!!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options

<3 RYAN!!!!!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Tom Hiddleston

Yeah, he's not that attractive in real life, but for some reason when he plays Loki, I get all a-quiver.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Jonathon Rhys Meyer.

I don't think he's attractive at all but apparently women love him. I'm not sure what it is... I just don't get into him.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Whoever did the casting for Snow White and the Huntsman is an idiot. Who actually believes that Kristen Stewart is more beautiful than Charlize Theron?! Nutso!!!

I was really really looking forward to this movie until I found out they cast her as snow white. Now I'm going to be watching it and looking for all the ways she's ruining it. :sad:
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. I can not stand the way she looks. She has exactly one facial expression!

Ditto! Robert Pattinson is not cute either! I really wished Stephenie Meyer would have chosen better actors.

She should start with writing better books, and worry about the actors later. :tongue:
    Did the author actually get a hand in choosing the actors? I always thought the movie studio took complete control once a book was purchased for screenplay adaptation.....

In order for her to agree to the adaptation she required a say in everything. She was there for every part of the movie being adapted, even approving the scripts. She actually picked Robert Pattinson because of his audition kiss in bed with Kristen Stewart. She was skeptical of even auditioning him after he was suggested to her because of his less then stellar history, and she chose him because of the passion and connection that he shared with Kristen in the audition that was in her house.
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Jeremy Renner.
    I don't see it. A bunch of my friends think he's hot, I don't even think he's cute.

I think I'm old, I have no idea who Jeremy Renner is.

He's the main guy in the new Bourne movie Bourne Legacy, he was in The Hurt Locker movie that won out against Avatar in the Emmy's that year, and since the Bourne movie isn't out yet the one he is probably most present in is Avengers he is Hawk Eye.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0719637/
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Johnny Depp.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian so sick of seeing her
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options