Options
that stick thin look or fit?

explain your answers :D

Replies

• gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Some where in the middle...

I love to be able to feel the smooth ness of a nice plump butt... and i love the smooth belly... and long legs :)
  • Steventhehro
    Steventhehro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Fit, but not like ripped. An in-shape girl is the best girl.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Everyone is different, so you will get different answers. For me. I need a woman with curves and meat on her bones. I can't stand stick thin, I prefer thicker girls. :) Have to have that booty!! :)
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    fit and toned. While I don't mind it, I wish the girl didn't have a better six pack then me! Having a toned butt is a great thing! Those are preferences but I'm equal opportunity for every girl!
  • ghjklo9
    ghjklo9 Posts: 57
    Options
    Fit. A stick thin girl is only acceptable if thats the way her body is naturally. A girl like you just needs to get fit, do squats and leg work, and get looking fit. You already have the goods, just get those goods in shape.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Fit. Stick thin girls aren't much fun from behind. :devil: :devil:
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    <
    Is all for getting the goods in shape. That's the plan and I'm sticking to it! I love that answer.

ETA: OP, I think I'm like you.... I see nice thin, not-curvy bodies and that's what I wish I had. So part of it is just learning to flaunt what we have and work with it. It's hard, but totally doable.
  • rchiecuto
    rchiecuto Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Fit. Stick thin girls aren't much from behind. :devil: :devil:

lol!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    If I was to pigeon hole what I prefer, it would be a fit woman, with a bit of muscle covered with somewhere between 18-24%bf.

Honestly though I just love a woman with a bit of confidence in her own body. It doesn't have to be perfect as long as they are happy enough to share it :wink:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Fit and it's not even close. But what difference does my opinion make. Be the woman you want to be, not the woman you think some guy wants you to be. Be you, and the right guy will appreciate you, no matter what form you take.
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Fit and it's not even close. But what difference does my opinion make. Be the woman you want to be, not the woman you think some guy wants you to be. Be you, and the right guy will appreciate you, no matter what form you take.

Great answer! :happy:
  • whiskeycharged
    whiskeycharged Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate against either.
  • LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    If I was to pigeon hole what I prefer, it would be a fit woman, with a bit of muscle covered with somewhere between 18-24%bf.

Honestly though I just love a woman with a bit of confidence in her own body. It doesn't have to be perfect as long as they are happy enough to share it :wink:

WOW - nice to hear a bloke say this. It's quite a turn on!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Fit. Stick thin girls aren't much fun from behind. :devil: :devil:

HAHAHA YES.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Everyone is different, so you will get different answers. For me. I need a woman with curves and meat on her bones. I can't stand stick thin, I prefer thicker girls. :) Have to have that booty!! :)

Big girls need lovin too! haha..:laugh:
  • Riodejaneiro2013
    Options

....why cant more of them be like this eh ladies???
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Healthy, plain and simple. Fit and healthy go hand in hand. Stick thin brings to mind the anorexic/skeletal look which looks unhealthy and unappealing. While there are guys out there with all kinds of tastes, the idea of boning a skeleton does not appeal to me. A great example of fit and lean (not exactly thin), in my mind would be Gabriella Reece. She's very lean but still has curves to her and not just straight lines.

All that said, that is what I find attractive. As stated by others you have to decide for yourself what YOU want. Just make sure that whatever that choice is you pursue it in a healthy way for your own sake.
  • rchiecuto
    rchiecuto Posts: 69 Member
    Options

i already know i wanna be toned :)
    i was just asking to see what guys like :p
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I prefer Fit/athletic by a longshot. I even prefer voluptuous/chunky/little extra meat on the bones/whatever you want to call it, over rail-thin girls. The skin and bones look isn't appealing to me at all...just makes me want to feed her a sandwich!
  • gogophers
    gogophers Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Fit, no question. I like a girl with nice shoulders and some thickness on their thighs. Face is by far the most important physical feature for me though and girls who are stick thin rarely have nice faces/smiles.

I also really like seeing girls in workout outfits.

I honestly think there is more to it than just the look of the girl though. I feel like the girls who play sports (generally the ones who are fit/toned) actually have different personalities and I like those personalities more.