Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

200-250# women starting out on mfp...

1235»

Replies

• MrsKoolaid15
    MrsKoolaid15 Posts: 30 Member
    I am 5'3". And at last weigh in, 229.6. Like many others I've seen, my goal right now is 199. Lost about ten pounds so far. The first five I didn't know I lost. Lol and the last five has been in the past two weeks that I have been on here. Right now, my exercise regime is to just get off my butt. Other than to chase my two year old I don't really get much exercise. I'm 26 with two kids and about 80 pounds to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • I'm 5'7" and currently 212 lbs. I started at 235lbs. just after having my son April 3rd. Before pregnancy, I was 195lbs. My goal is between 175-185 lbs. depending on muscle mass (I don't want to look too skinny...lol). I started MFP at about 220 lbs. three weeks ago.
  • brittanypeters1990
    brittanypeters1990 Posts: 39 Member
    I am currently 5'6" and 237 pounds. My goal is to be 150, but i would love to be less :)