Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone have a Polar Heart Rate Monitor?

Replies

• jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    FT70, it's great. I did grow a 6th finger after a few weeks, but I assume that is normal.

Right?
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    FT7 --- very happy. More accurate than MFP calculations.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    I received a Polar Ft7 for my birthday - it is AWESOME. I LOVE it!!! Best birthday gift ever
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Love it! Was using the FT4 for the past few years, but the strap just got eaten by a dog. My new FT7 arrived yesterday and i'll be trying it out for the first time at hockey tonight!
  • Edaboo77
    Edaboo77 Posts: 3
    I just purchased the FT4 in purple/pink and not only is it awesome but it's cute!
  • dkoroschetz
    dkoroschetz Posts: 67 Member
    wow! i guess i'm buying one!!! i wanted to make sure it was worth the money :)

i'm mainly concerned about when i'm doing weight training because i don't think i have an accurate idea of the calorie burn.

thanks everyone!!!
  • gobifree59
    gobifree59 Posts: 56 Member
    I've been wanting to get one too. I know that the machine calculations at the gym are not accurate. What do you like about the FT4 over the other models?
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    FT4!!! Love it and so easy to use!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    yes. yes...
  • Chrissymmartin
    Chrissymmartin Posts: 22 Member
    I love the FT4 I bought last year. With my information in it, it is much more accurate then the ones on the machines at the gym. I like that because I hated just guessing what I burned. Plus it's a great motivator because I see my heart rate is not within range, and I have to work harder, or I want to burn just a few more calories, so I work harder!

I love it<3
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Polar FT4, best money I've spent. Couldn't live without it!
  • dkoroschetz
    dkoroschetz Posts: 67 Member
    I've been wanting to get one too. I know that the machine calculations at the gym are not accurate. What do you like about the FT4 over the other models?

I don't know much about the different models. I honestly started looking for one because a weight loss blogger I read is always talking about hers :) I searched for her model and found it has been replaced with the FT4. It should work for what I want!

www.bodytronics.com - $61.88 with free shipping for the FT4 model
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    My husband and I both have an FT60 and we love it!! Highly recommended!
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    It's my best friend!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    the chest strap is great. the watch is horrible tho. very uncomfortable.. so i don't wear it on my wrist, i put it on my bra strap.

i bought it because amazon had a sale, so it was 30% off.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    I have an FT4. I loved it. For a month or so, it worked perfectly. Now, it drives me nuts because it has a hard time picking up my heart rate, there is a serious lag, it does weird things like jumping to an extremely high/low number, etc. I'm going to try changing the battery, and hope for the best.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Yes and yes! I have the FT4 and love it. I've had it since March and use it for all my workouts. Even used it on my extra long hikes without any problems.
  • amiers11
    amiers11 Posts: 33
    Love mine. I use the F6.
  • sleepy184
    sleepy184 Posts: 109 Member
    I have the F11, Love it
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    FT60 Picked it for it's options and option to use with strength training.