Late Night Snackers Challenge July 2012

Options
12345679»

Replies

• debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 10 glorious days in sunny Kenya where logging food was far from my mind. I ate reasonably well whilst I was there but still enjoyed lots more fruit juice, ice-cream and chocolate than I would in my normal day. Now its back to the real world and the snacks are out again. Are we following on straight through to August? This group is great to keep me motivated :drinker:

WELCOME BACK, Kate!!! Moderation is the KEY...and glad you had a GRREAT TIME! You earned your eating time...:drinker: Good time to get back to it for August :)
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    For a second there, I thought it said "Late Night SNICKERS Challenge"!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And yes, I was about to join..
  • debilang
    Options
    July 13 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 14 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 15 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 16 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Ate a big tub of Butter Popcorn at the Movies...but made sure I did not LNS :) Computer down couldn't log
    July 17 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Can't believe it is OVER the Hump for July already...time is moving
    July 18 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Where did this day go? But...I didn't LNS Yay
    July 19 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Blood test results back on my Cholesterol...My HDL is 47...First time since 2009 that high. Overall: 185
    July 20 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Last meal at 7:35pm...Cut off 8pm
    July 21 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Went to a Car Event...and it was 100 degrees HOT! I ate a good breakfast, then a good dinner...and stopped at 8pm...
    July 22 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Went to Zumba this morning, ate well all day
    July 23 - Me - 1 LNS - 0
    July 24 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 I craved popcorn but couldn't find it...so skipped LNS
    July 25 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Found the popcorn and ate it for lunch, so I wouldn't crave after 8pm. Enjoying a DVD, chewing gum and drinking tea
    July 26 - Me - 1 LNS - 0 Cutoff 8pm...I let my DH know that I am not eating anything after 8pm. Had a handful of popcorn right at the deadline, though...still UNDER CALORIE GOAL.
    July 27 - Me- 1 LNS - 0 So far sooo good. This morning I broke below 115. I was 114.8 Zumba this morning. YAY
    July 28 - Me- 1 LNS - 0
    July 29 - Me -1 LNS - 0
    July 30 - Me-1 LNS - 0 Had a very busy week-end...didn't have time to log in...however did not LNS...
    July 31 - Me -1 LNS - 0

TOTALS: Me - 19 LNS - 0

Finished STRONG...no late night snacking...what I did, however, was eat my snacks BEFORE 8pm...and need to cut back on those snacks...cause it comprises of sugar (caramel popcorn)...and my weight is staying steady. Need to lose again in August. :yawn: Thanks for the forum!! :drinker:
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 10 glorious days in sunny Kenya where logging food was far from my mind. I ate reasonably well whilst I was there but still enjoyed lots more fruit juice, ice-cream and chocolate than I would in my normal day. Now its back to the real world and the snacks are out again. Are we following on straight through to August? This group is great to keep me motivated :drinker:

WELCOME BACK, Kate!!! Moderation is the KEY...and glad you had a GRREAT TIME! You earned your eating time...:drinker: Good time to get back to it for August :)

Thank you! Xx
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,998 Member
    Options
    Me: 26
    LNS: 5

I'm proud with how I ended July....because the first 2 weeks were BRUTAL!

Let's start an August board!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Dang it--why did I think yesterday was the last day to check in?!

I think I ended July the same as I did June! I didn't even look at the clock last night when I had some chocolate. Oh well!

Me: 24
    LNS: 7 ✓
  • carrot1965
    Options
    I'm not doing very well with this guys. I admit that now that I think about it more (have my times alarmed on cell phone) I am definitly doing better. I used to eat in bed constantly. Not any more. So I guess I have certainly improved. I will try to look at this positively
  • debilang
    Options
    For a second there, I thought it said "Late Night SNICKERS Challenge"!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And yes, I was about to join..

ROFL....Thanks for the LAUGH ... BRX...(Black Ranger X)...Good luck with NO LNS'ing in August!!
  • debilang
    Options
    I'm not doing very well with this guys. I admit that now that I think about it more (have my times alarmed on cell phone) I am definitly doing better. I used to eat in bed constantly. Not any more. So I guess I have certainly improved. I will try to look at this positively

CONGRATULATIONS, Carrot...you made a HUGE leap...not eating in bed constantly!! Wow...Good luck in August!
  • debilang
    Options
    Dang it--why did I think yesterday was the last day to check in?!

I think I ended July the same as I did June! I didn't even look at the clock last night when I had some chocolate. Oh well!

Me: 24
    LNS: 7 ✓

I'm in for August...is there a forum for August...or do we continue to log here?? THX!
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 26
    LNS: 5

I'm proud with how I ended July....because the first 2 weeks were BRUTAL!

Let's start an August board!

CONGRATS on ENDING STRONG, Beeps!
  • misstwistedshine
    Options
    im in for august this is my problem i need to overcome!!!
  • misstwistedshine
    Options
    ME 0
    LNS 1
  • katemateg
    Options
    August update

LNS : 0

Me: 1

Last month I did really well whilst in the UK and cut snacks out completely, not just late at night. Then I want off on my hols and relaxed a bit ( though not too much, I ate pretty well and ran, walked, swam, cycled, kayaked most days) but ended up eating dinner later in to the evening than I ever would at home. My score then was roughly Me : 18 and LNS : 0 till I went away, 10 days in Kenya were Me : 0 and snacking : 10. No idea what happened to the other days that total the month. :ohwell:

Happy to be back on track again now or August. Is there a separate August topic or shall we just continue here? :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone. I took the liberty to start a new topic
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/690799-no-more-late-night-snacking-august-2012
    although I am not able to join you yet.

You've been doing amazing so far! :wink: Good luck again in August! :flowerforyou:
  • xmissrobynx
    Options
    Your reply truly made me laugh lol... Reminded me of myself lol... Late night snacking is my biggest problem as well and i also turn into a monster when those cravings set in! LOL. In fact I'm fighting a craving right now. Bless us all lol. Good luck :)
  • katemateg
    Options
    thanks dewdrop. hope things are ok :flowerforyou: