My thighs touch and I like it!

Options

Replies

• srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I don't mind it so much, since I don't have the body type that will have a gap (and thats okay) the only thing that annoys my about it is that I go through jeans from the leg rubbing like crazy. I don't even buy expensive jeans anymore since in 6-8 months they will we so warn down. I agree it looks sexy (if you have the right body frame)

THIS

And I hate chafing...as long as they don't chafe I'm good.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I've thigh rubbed through many pants so I'll take a gap.
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK size 10 (is that a 6-8ish in US?) and my thighs BLEED when I wear skirts or my tights fall down slightly during the day. That's why I want a thigh gap. It is the most painful thing in the world to have chafed thighs.
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    The only thing I hate about my thighs touching is that it wears a hole in my jeans quickly. So frustrating!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I used to not mind my thighs touching, and then this started happening to my $40 Levi's after only a few months.
    photo-12.jpg

I am no longer ok with my thighs touching :explode:
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I have a thigh gap ... when I walk like a cowboy ;)
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Instant thigh gap > Widen feet while standing, sitting, or prone. Done. Tell your friends! :bigsmile: Your welcome!
  • shelk76
    shelk76 Posts: 58
    Options
    i had a thigh gep, then it went and now i want it back...once i get it back i know that i am back in good shape. this is how i am monitorin my weightloss.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I have a thigh gap but it's because my legs never really hold fat. It's great since I'm running. And I don't sweat hardly at all so I'm not dying!

Everything has its benefits.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I don't have a thigh gap but my thighs don't chafe. I don't fit in either category :'(

Same here. I've never had a pair of jeans wear out in the crotch. And snooping on some of the photos of people who say they have a thigh gap... they look fantastic, but not what I picture when I hear "thigh gap." I picture a straight line from vajayjay to knee.
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've never heard the term thigh gap until reading this. I'm 33, it was always called bow legged, or bull legged. Boys used to say that was an easy girl. OMG. That's all I know about that. I think it has to do with hip structure. I have never worn out jeans in that area, I have skinny legs, but I do have fat at the top. Looking at thigh gaps, I think I want that now :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I don't mind if my thighs touch at the end of my weight loss. the only reason I'd want a thigh gap is so that my jeans quit wearing down there.
  • 9thwardchick
    9thwardchick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't ever remember my thighs NOT touching. LOL! It never ever stopped anybody else from touching them :smooched:
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just for the record, I'm an AUS size 8 so my thighs don't actually rub together/cause chafing when I exercise. And I don't think there's anything wrong with thighs not touching, I'm just excited to finally start to accept my body for the way it is and not be so obsessed with looking like girls in magazines.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    What a hilArious thread!! Skinimin, you look great and it's awesome to hear about accepting yourself. I think a lot of us on here struggle with that and that is even a worse problem than being overweight. One might even say a root problem. I think I'm getting better with it as I get older but I still struggle w it from time to time. Thanks for sharing
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    I would kill for my thighs to have a gap between.
  • bnfs2012
    bnfs2012 Posts: 29
    Options
    Errrmmm... I would die to have a thigh gap, just saying. I don't like running and having my fat between my leg clapping together like someone is cheering me on.

that literally made me lol!!!!! oh I feel the pain!!!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Mine are the kind that don't touch when I stand in a natural stance but they do at one spot if I put my feet together. So... not sure if that's a gap or not. But just as long as I don't feel them touching when walking I'm happy. If I bloat from salt or period, sometimes they touch. Other times, they don't. So... whatever. It is what it is.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I've got a slight gap, I like my thighs either way though especially now they are smaller anyway!

Would like to have a bigger gap, I'm short so when my thighs were bigger I looked a bit stumpy?!?! :laugh:
    I think it would make my legs look a bit longer.
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    Im a size 6 and my thigh still touch it annoys me, but i guess it's the body type i have since they have never not touched.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!