What about Speedos

Options

Replies

• CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I say who gives a s*** what anyone else thinks. wear what is comfortable to you. If you want to wear board shorts do it, a speedo more power to ya. Personally I like my board shorts, but thats me. I think if you don't like it don't look, yes I know sometimes it is like a train wreck and you just can't turn away, but that's just me.
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    I love speedos - even if there is body hair or beer guts hanging over. Anyone that can wear a speedo has the confidence to make me say "You rock!" I don't care if you are hot or not. Confidence is always sexy.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I love speedos - even if there is body hair or beer guts hanging over. Anyone that can wear a speedo has the confidence to make me say "You rock!" I don't care if you are hot or not. Confidence is always sexy.

Best comment yet.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Yuck.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I vote YES..... Fair is fair... If us ladies are expected to get into these "Bikinis" then I think the guys should do the same thing....

Or then everyone could wear long shorts in the pool. Its either one way or the other...

Either Speedos & Bikinis OR Long shorts for everyone.. Haah.
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    To me there is nothing at all sexy about a guy in speedos. It's just my humble opinion though so I don't mean to offend you.
  • scribb
    Options
    I vote YES..... Fair is fair... If us ladies are expected to get into these "Bikinis" then I think the guys should do the same thing....

Or then everyone could wear long shorts in the pool. Its either one way or the other...

Either Speedos & Bikinis OR Long shorts for everyone.. Haah.

Nice comment
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    HealthIsMyHobby Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What's not to like?

o-TOM-DALEY-570.jpg?2

either way

298px-Freeballer_board_shorts_01.jpg

It's obesity (not the swimsuit) that's unappealing. Look or look away. Live and let live.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    No, no speedos ever. I don't care if the guy is fit to *kitten*, speedos are never acceptable.

There's this trend going on with guys wearing speedos and hoodies with no sleeves. OMG please just stop.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    There's this trend going on with guys wearing speedos and hoodies with no sleeves. OMG please just stop.

Seriously??
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'd rather go to a nude beach and participate than wear a banana hammock.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Seriously??

Yeah...
  • weeblex
    weeblex Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    hey, i love speedos, there's really only one thing that's better and that's dong thongs:
    http://wojosdongthongs.com/

seriously, if you or your guy or your lady are into speedos, definitely give dongthongs a shot, they are SOOOOO comfortable and sexy ;)

Nah, www.koalaswim.com :smile:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Seriously??

Yeah...

Odd.
    :huh:
  • scribb
    Options
    hey, i love speedos, there's really only one thing that's better and that's dong thongs:
    http://wojosdongthongs.com/

seriously, if you or your guy or your lady are into speedos, definitely give dongthongs a shot, they are SOOOOO comfortable and sexy ;)

Nah, www.koalaswim.com :smile:

Also. Www.skinzwear.com
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    honestly? if he looks good enough to wear it, he should rock it! I prefer to see a man in board shorts tho :)
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    Options
    No, no speedos ever. I don't care if the guy is fit to *kitten*, speedos are never acceptable.

So this

13675645_6962_thumb.jpg

is OK with you, but this

gray-speedo-guy.jpg

is not?

I don't get it. Both are fine to me. Look or look away. Live and let live.

And, how did sleeveless hoodies get into the conversation?
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    Options
    Bump
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    If you are fit - YES PLEASE! :happy:

If you are not fit - wait until you are.

Same advice for women in bikinis.

I am not ready for a bikini, so I don't wear one, but I applaud the women that have worked hard to look good in one. Same goes for men.
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    my measurements wont allow me to wear a speedo :wink: