What's your weight loss goal?!

Options

Replies

• honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    My goal: 140. I only have about 15 to 20 pounds to go.
  • JMorg180
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70 more pounds...or a size 12 which ever comes first. I haven't been that size since college.
  • candy69apple79
    candy69apple79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal was to lose 160lbs I have lost 12lbs so far in 20days or so. but im taking this 10lbs at a time. anyone can add me if they would like
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I want to get to 135. However, I wouldn't complain about getting lower.
  • krosafrederick
    krosafrederick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose all this awful baby weight! I had a C-section and it wrecked my stomach...there's way too much flab. I want to get down to 145 by Jan 1st...and fit into my designer jeans I bought for my honeymoon. I'm currently 190. :bigsmile:
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My weight loss goal is 60lbs, what i would like to gain with my weight loss goal? To love myself, physically, as much as my fiance loves me. :)
  • 21Pontoon
    Options
    My goal is 25lbs by Christmas. 11lbs by the end of September for 8 weeks.
    I've already lost 28lbs last year, took a huge break and now I want to loose more :)
    My main goal though is to fit into a 20" corset, so fitness + corset training. And to be a size 8 x
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be down to 160lbs by June 3, 2013 that is 60 lbs from the day I started. I think I am going to beat that but that's all good when I meet my goal, I will get a new goal!
  • itsrebec
    itsrebec Posts: 38
    Options
    I need to lose 26.5 pounds...

It feels like a million.
  • MadiRose2
    MadiRose2 Posts: 145
    Options
    My goal is another 5 pounds. I have already lost 12. :)
  • jessiesaurus_rex
    Options
    Mine is 115 or 120lbs :)
  • susiebear29
    Options
    Mine is to put on some muscle!!! :smile:
  • Travelingras
    Travelingras Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is 165lbs
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    To lose 100 pounds. I have 9 to go....... :smile:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I would love to get down to 10 stone (140lbs), but I don't ever see that happening =(
  • KellyUK1987
    Options
    I want to lose 40lbs. I would like to lose 20 of those by November 20th (my 25th birthday)
    I also want to flatten my stomach a little, and to lose a little of the chub from my thighs.

I really hope I can do it! i've done my progress as 1lbs per week to lose. I hope this won't be too much, or unachievable.
  • Abbygrlbff
    Abbygrlbff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 135-140lbs. I have never seen the 130s!
  • LadyRhodes01
    LadyRhodes01 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    136. I'm at 140 now. When I started 2 months ago was at 170.
  • JessalynnBaker
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I'm hoping that putting my food in will make me accountable for what I'm putting into my body. I'm getting married in March 2013 and want to look great. Plus I've let myself go this past year. I want to feel good again. I'm at 211 lbs and want to get back to 170 atleast.
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am going to lose 102 pounds ;)