Looking for more friends with open diaries ( :

Options

Replies

• RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I'm thinking about getting rid of friends who do not have open diaries, unless I really have a good relationship with them!!! I really believe that helps to keep us on track, it also helps when we need to put our heads together and identify problems. I love to exchange ideas on yummy things to eat. Especially including light and healthy and soul-satisfying desserts that prevent evening cravings. My diary reads a bit like a cookbook alot of the time so that you can see what goes into something, not just, one serving of Light Tiramisu. So friend me if you feel the same !
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    Im open whether freinded or no
  • JDearman143
    JDearman143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I'm always looking for support.. =)
  • JDearman143
    JDearman143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My diary is open for ALL to see! I feel it's a way to help me stay on track because God forbid you guys see a cheat day.. ;) But I'm also looking for more support and those little EXTRA boosts we all need from time to time, so anyone, please add me! =)
  • Coryd2012
    Coryd2012 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    mine is open
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends.
    Anyone who is interested can add me.
    I have quite a bit to lose.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    Hey! I have 10 pounds to go too!! I have an open diary and I love getting knew ideas!!! Can't wait to see your next ten be gone!!! Keep up all your work! ~Corina
  • Trishaplace
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me if you want. I like to try different types of foods and healthy recipes. I also have my fudge days but who doesn't. :)
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me =) My diary is open. Been busy with work so its not the best lately. But when I start cooking again it will be
  • slowbubblecar
    slowbubblecar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. If you are still looking for people, feel free to add me.
  • Beck277
    Beck277 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is open...would love to be your friend. Just add me :)
  • 27Mandy27
    27Mandy27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi im in need of some new friends with an open food diary. People feel free to add. Congrats on being so close to your goal. I have a lot to loose like 40plus kg. So ill prob be be here a while!! Good luck everyone:-D
  • FCHW
    FCHW Posts: 35
    Options
    ME! My diary is totally open. :) I log absolutely everything I eat. and feel free to comment on my diaries and tell me what i need to work on. :):smile:
  • Yosemite4vr
    Yosemite4vr Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Mine's open!
  • santanagirl95
    Options
    Feel Free. I'm an open book.
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    fee; free to add me if you want. am currently doing the 30day shred and have no way of counting calories burned so my diary constantly shows am over my target.
  • Elzubair
    Elzubair Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mine is open anyone feel free to add me :)
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    feel free to add me! my stuff is always open to the public.
    i do it for the input and advice and it seem most of the friends
    on here dont give me any! so anybody who wants can add me!
  • tisane42
    tisane42 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have open diaries for my friends. I may make them public eventually. Am always happy to add new friends on here.
  • babydollash
    Options
    open diary, check it out, only joined today though.