Looking for more friends with open diaries ( :

Options

Replies

• Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    Mine is open....
  • mraemoore
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I try to eat clean low calorie foods but like tonight for instance...pizza hut snuck its way into my food journal. lol
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD:smile:
  • moonowl23
    moonowl23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I also switched from weight watchers :)
  • johnsnana
    Options
    Mine's open, feel free to ad me. I eat alot of the same foods daily but I can use the support too :o)
    I always show eating more than my RDA of calories though because Atkins/Low Carb requires more calories or you can gain from not eating enough.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    open
  • jujewelss
    Options
    Mine is open because then I remember that if there are any people out there watching what I'm eating... I would have a guilt feeling for not keeping my goals. xp
  • Ray50296
    Ray50296 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm still kind of new, but my diary is open...don't look too far back. I only stopped drinking sodas 5 days ago! I am slowly learning to eat better and I have added exercise to my daily (almost) routine! feel free to add me.:happy:
  • maikastar
    Options
    Mine's open, so feel free to add me - and that applies to anyone posting here :)
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    Mine is open so feel free to add me. I'm not perfect, but I am happy with my choices most of the time.

Congratulations on your achievements! :)
  • alltalk199
    alltalk199 Posts: 275
    Options
    Hi, My name is Tepine and I am happy to help out where I can to motivate and support you on this wonderful journey of life changes as long as you are able to support me as well, cause I know, there will be times! Come on, lets do this!
  • ThatGrl32
    Options
    My diary is open/public so feel free to take a look. I'm hoping to find more friends that are into eating primarily organic/raw/whole foods to bounce ideas back and forth for dinner planning and recipe swapping.
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have a public diary so anyone can add me, i'm always up for more support. I'm Ami 28 from UK with about 40lbs to lose!
  • kkbeatrice
    Options
    Mine is open to friends :))
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hey, my diary's open. Feel free to add me :-)
  • karenf289
    karenf289 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, this week I am having an easy week as on annual leave. I still have a further 14-20lbs to lose and looking at alternatives too for continuing weight loss in exercise and food. Please feel free to add me if you think it may help.
    Good luck, and believe in yourself x
  • Chloooe22
    Chloooe22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hiiiii,

I keep my diary open all the time! Ive still got 10-15lbs to lose! Its getting harder and harder but i suppose eating chocolate cake doesnt work haha x
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    If you are active, feel free to add me. I"m a very active MFPer, training for a triathlon. Or, just visit my diary and profile, it is public. Good luck!
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    mine is open :-)
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Mines open to friends :) Feel free to add me!

@steadybutsure
    fee; free to add me if you want. am currently doing the 30day shred and have no way of counting calories burned so my diary constantly shows am over my target.

I found a post somewhere to calculate calories burnt doing the 30 Day Shred, hopefully this will help you!

"3.267 calories burnt per pound every hour. Multiply by weight to get how many calories per hour you would burn and divide by 3 to get each 20 minute work out"

So, for me

3.267 x 140(lbs) ÷ 3 = 152 calories burnt per 20 min workout