How do YOU relax?

Options

Replies

• AblazeRiver
    AblazeRiver Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    umm... haha :smokin:
    THIS! hahaha. I have terrible anxiety and it's a huge relief.
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options

Nice to see some other people on here who also partake. Anyone else find it getting in the way of their calorie goals??? LOL!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    My favs are

Beer & some good reality tv

Bath, wine & a good book

Nap on rainy days!
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    Honestly? REALLY good sex.

And I'm talking REALLLLLLY good sex. I wanna get TURNED OUT. By the time I'm done, I'm just in a state of relaxed euphoria. Then I want a post-coital snack.

YES! Like heart-pounding, sweaty, short of breath, lying on your back afterwards with nothing but fuzzys in your brain sex.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Nice to see some other people on here who also partake. Anyone else find it getting in the way of their calorie goals??? LOL!

Not too bad actually. I try to stay out of the kitchen lol
  • AZ_Runner
    AZ_Runner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I light a few candles, burn incense, and meditate. Shut the world out for a few minutes.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I eat lol!
  • laurin2010
    Options
    I clean, crazy I know but this works for me and I end up having a clean home :)
  • UnleashingLovely
    Options

Yep. I do it with my boyfriends cousin. And he has like zero expenses. So he has like a giant bag of snacks.... Pork rines... rice crispie treats... snickerdoodles.... Stupid naturallly skinny person):
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Since I live on a farm - hitting the gym or the pavement is my way of relaxing :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to read (I've read over 10k pages so far this year!). And don't laugh, but sometimes I color when I'm really stressed out. Yes, I'm a 5 year old at heart :laugh:

I have a shelf on my bookcase about halfway full of coloring books. :flowerforyou:
    The sad part is I make photocopies of them so the books stay nice and I can recolor the pics I like the best. Lol
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Hot bath and a good book. Also, sometimes exercise itself helps me relax if I'm feeling uptight.
  • iksworbez
    iksworbez Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    pot
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Back Porch, Pipe, Scotch (or beer), and a good book to re-read. I never relax better or faster.
  • UnleashingLovely
    Options
    I LOVE to read (I've read over 10k pages so far this year!). And don't laugh, but sometimes I color when I'm really stressed out. Yes, I'm a 5 year old at heart :laugh:

I have a shelf on my bookcase about halfway full of coloring books. :flowerforyou:
    The sad part is I make photocopies of them so the books stay nice and I can recolor the pics I like the best. Lol

:sick: You sir.
    Are a frigging genius.
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    what IS this thing called relax? where can I buy one?
  • UnleashingLovely
    Options
    So. We all agree. We gotta go grab us a bag of weed now...
    'Cause everythings better with a bag of weed!
    No you don't need crack and you don't need speed. 'Cause everyth....
    Sorry.... :blushing:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

Not so much, it helps if you want to be mindlessly walking or jogging on the treadmill. Lol
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Yoga, TV, shopping
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I like tgoing to he beach & chill w/a glass of wine (or a cocktail), swimming and then sitting in the hot tub.