World of Warcraft

Options

Replies

• Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    There is actually an MFP guild on Lightbringer on the alliance side. It's very low key - no pressure, no expectations, not at all hard core. if you're interested, login to Lightbringer and /who mfp - anyone online in the guild can do invites.
  • PammyJay91
    Options
    My main is horde on BDF. Real ID ichleibemusik91@hotmail.com. I'm an undead mage:) Feel free to add me!
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I used to play, but I stopped when I realized I needed to move around more. I miss it sometimes, but it sucks you in!
  • hlp423
    hlp423 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I play a level 85 disc priest, 85 resto shammy 85 affliction lock , 85 feral tank and run a huge guild on Stonemaul server ; ) Im a wow geek and damn has the gym cut into my wow time. lol ; ) We have 3 full raid teams, 2 on heroic modes. I started my guild 4 years ago and it has been a labor of love to keep it active and running. Funny enough, Ive introduced a few guildies to MFP lol!
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I play a level 85 night elf hunter on bronze beard. I don't get on much anymore just to busy and bored with the game, when the new expansion comes out I will see if I enjoy it more.

I started on Bronzebeard! I played for about a year as a gnome warlock at launch, then quit until Cata, and switched servers & factions to join a college friend. Swore I wouldn't go back. But I have a pretty good WoW/real-life balance these days. We raid on Fri-Sat late nights for 3 hours each, and finally downed H Madness for the first time last Saturday.
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I play WoW... I am taking a break until MOP drops. I play horde on Cairne (Ryhenna, Tashynna, Airalyn, Deneya, Dyzzie, Pixistyx, Zenjaya) and Eldre Thalas, and minimal time on alliance drakthul. WoW has been the main reason I put on all the weight :) I hope to keep a balance of RL/game life once MOP hits. :) I mainly use wow as a social tool... I'm the social butterfly of my guilds... have a comment for everything :) Feel free to add me on MFP or on Real ID... JB****son84@yahoo.com
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add. For anyone that still plays regularly. If you want some RealID friends message me. I loooooooove chatting with people while playing WoW.

I'm far more social on WoW than real life, haha.

Haha I would, but I'm notorious for spamming Real ID with status updates just as much as I spam MFP and Facebook with updates all day long!! I'm terribly annoying... and we have entire conversations through Real ID sometimes instead of just whispering each other so other mutual friends can join in... so from the perspective of someone who is outside of that circle of friends, I can see how irritating I am. lol
  • ajostraat
    ajostraat Posts: 101
    Options
    Hi, my main toon's name is Cestryl, and I'm an Alt-oholic on Earthen Ring - Alliance. I do have a couple Horde on Hellscream and Lothor :)
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Played since WC3/Frozen throne, Fell in love with the lure and the story line.

When Beta came out to test WoW Was all on it. Then played from Vanilla to just after BC quit, started quit started Cata Completely RUINED the game. WoW Is done MoP is a ruse to try and get ppl to play again. Quite honestly its over. Oh well was good while it lasted.

I heard the Creators of Vanilla and BC are actually coming out with some new MMO, Supposed to be similar, dont quite know the name or anything. Heard about it from some dude at gamestop.

Its a shame they never finished making that nova game. Or an MMO about Star Craft. Now that would be sick.

Played as a Human warrior (vanilla and bc)
    Resto druid as my PVP GOD LOL (s1,2,3, glad)

Quit over 2 years ago and glad to be WoW Free.

Tho the lure was pretty sick, they ruined alot of the lure, due to trying to create awesome raids and such.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I used to play semi-professionally in Arenas. I have played every class in either a US top 10 guild or a gladiator range except mage, rogue and shaman.

Played on Kelthuzad, illidan, alleria, khaz modan, korgath, destromath, nordrassil and a bunch others I don't even remember anymore.

I still get skype calls from old arena partners who want to play and since in arenas I usually played a healer or my lock, I know I'm missed lol

But if I want to stay sane and live a normal life, I know I cannot continue playing wow. Been playing since TBC and wotlk killed Raiding for me and then Cata killed arena. Actually, to be more precise, the whole carrying people in arena killed arena for me. I used to sell ratings and raid spots too but in Cata carrying just got out of control and it was just not fun to play anymore.

I still really REALLY wanna get back and play my priest though
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    Options
    There is actually an MFP guild on Lightbringer on the alliance side. It's very low key - no pressure, no expectations, not at all hard core. if you're interested, login to Lightbringer and /who mfp - anyone online in the guild can do invites.

I'm to do this as soon as I get home! Rolling a level one. :D
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    Options
    I play a level 85 disc priest, 85 resto shammy 85 affliction lock , 85 feral tank and run a huge guild on Stonemaul server ; ) Im a wow geek and damn has the gym cut into my wow time. lol ; ) We have 3 full raid teams, 2 on heroic modes. I started my guild 4 years ago and it has been a labor of love to keep it active and running. Funny enough, Ive introduced a few guildies to MFP lol!

I want to join your guild too! You look like fun!
  • dees_guns
    Options
    I actively play a couple times a week and currently a casual raider. I have lvl 85 alliance feral druid on Ursin. Been causally playing since launch.
  • portalm
    Options
    I used to play semi-professionally in Arenas. I have played every class in either a US top 10 guild or a gladiator range except mage, rogue and shaman.

Played on Kelthuzad, illidan, alleria, khaz modan, korgath, destromath, nordrassil and a bunch others I don't even remember anymore.

I still get skype calls from old arena partners who want to play and since in arenas I usually played a healer or my lock, I know I'm missed lol

But if I want to stay sane and live a normal life, I know I cannot continue playing wow. Been playing since TBC and wotlk killed Raiding for me and then Cata killed arena. Actually, to be more precise, the whole carrying people in arena killed arena for me. I used to sell ratings and raid spots too but in Cata carrying just got out of control and it was just not fun to play anymore.

I still really REALLY wanna get back and play my priest though

By any chance was your priest horde and named Billian?
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add. For anyone that still plays regularly. If you want some RealID friends message me. I loooooooove chatting with people while playing WoW.

I'm far more social on WoW than real life, haha.

Sometimes that's all I use WoW for! LOL
  • portalm
    Options
    Also all that time spent grinding EPIC GEAR... You could have been spending Grinding an EPIC BODY!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    awe so refreshing to see other WOW geeks.
  • Nikachelle
    Nikachelle Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Also all that time spent grinding EPIC GEAR... You could have been spending Grinding an EPIC BODY!
    You can do both though - it's just about finding the right balance.
  • micahalaniz
    Options
    Personally Had to QUIT in order to take my Physique to the next level. Though I still have Glad x3 Titles ;)
    Starcraft II daily though, not as addictive and still a ton of fun- Amazing skill cap. Wow is not missed lol
  • cersela
    cersela Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I hope to never bother that that time vampire again. My friends refused to play on the same server but I played on Dalaran (2005-6), Malfurion (2005, 2007, 2009), Garona (Horde, 2008) and Moonguard (not one of 'those' people) (2007, 2011)