Most Disgusting Thing You've Found In Your Food?

Options

Replies

• christina721
    Options
    You know the plastic things that are used to close bun bags, not a twist tie but the square plastic thing...I bit into my burger at Johnny Rockets and I thought it was a tough piece of lettuce. All they gave me was another burger and a shake a didnt want.
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    Thankfully nothing super disgusting to make me puke, but even a hair is super nasty! Me and my man were site seeing and came across a pie place that we never saw before. We went in and got ourselves some dessert! Well... I wasn't in the mood for it but I told him to enjoy himself a slice... He did halfway through until he scooped up a long piece of hair he almost stuffed in his mouth until I stopped him!!! EWWWWWWWW
    He pushed the plate aside and even still paid for it, you nuts?! I would've taken the pie up to the counter and walked out! But that's just me though.
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Reading this and eating lunch is not a good idea.
  • munchlaxx
    munchlaxx Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Blood! Went out for breakfast and my hash browns had red in it. I said to myself why did the cook put ketchup on my food??? I called our server over and complained. She went back to the cook and she comes out and said oh, that's not ketchup, it's the cook's blood. He sliced his finger open. Luckily, I didn't eat anything off that plate. I looked at my wife and said, let's go. We got up and left, I actually called the board of health and turned them in. Really, the A-hole cook didn't know???
    How completely stupid were they to admit they served you blood? They could have just said sorry about the ketchup, you would never have known.

In the event of BLOOD being in food, I'd think it's best to be honest.
  • catzway
    catzway Posts: 9
    Options
    I would have tosay Calories!!
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    A tooth.... in my burger.

That's when I decided to go vegetarian, many, many moons ago!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms.

:sick:
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Once, at i think applbys somewhere in the states when we were on a road trip, my sister's soup had a empty butter container in it. how does that even happen?

my personal worst was a live beetle crawling out of my salad. i guess that's what i get for getting dressing on the side.
  • Mandy86orta
    Options
    My fiance found a real chicken feather in his chicken strip from Popeye's Chicken!
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms - I can't stand them. :smile:
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    worm in my orange - Still alive
  • timbeck1986
    Options
    at red lobster i saw an "unusual" piece of white lettuce...turned out to be a glove.
    they offered free meal and gift cards, i took a cheddar biscuit and left.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    One time a family member was eating chicken fingers and pulled out a giant cockroach that had been battered and fried.
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    An actual living worm.

This would make me sick!!!! Found a dead fly in my food and they didn't replace it or do anything, that was from Perkins in a ham and cheese omelet.
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    that's nasty! i've been lucky to only find a hair in my food. (not a big deal since i have long hair and i've prepared food for myself, ending up with strands of me in my meal)
  • ShawnaCurley
    ShawnaCurley Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I found a worm in my canned corn once. Yuck! I knew I shouldn't have read these! They make my stomach turn! :sick:
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Let's see... a few years ago I found a roach in my chicken fried rice, a few months ago I found a corn chip in a burger from Burger King O_o ...
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    When I lived in TN, I was at a restaurant and found a deep fried spider on my fries... So disgusting.
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    last week i found an ebryo in my egg... dont think i'll ever eat egg again :sick: a few years back i was eating a stuffed mushroom bought from the finest range in tesco... and realised i was crunching... i looked closer and had eaten the head of what appeared to be a cockroach!! after it being tested etc.. tesco wrote to me to inform it was a stag beetle.. didnt make me feel any less sick but the cheque helped :happy:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i looked closer and had eaten the head of what appeared to be a cockroach!! after it being tested etc.. tesco wrote to me to inform it was a stag beetle.. didnt make me feel any less sick but the cheque helped :happy:

omg! i would've been scarred for life. ewww.