A question for the ladies

Replies

• Neets086
    Neets086 Posts: 60
    Hey its fantastic to at least try it out. We have 'Mowvember' over her in November obviously, where you grow a face placed shag pile for the month for raising money and awareness for mens health. Some fella's style it up, some dont shave it off at the end, but its pretty cool being able to see what comes of it.

I'm thinking about using Movember as a start point for growing this out. that way, people would be less likely to go "wtf are you doing? Seriously?"

Haha nice thinking!
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Sexxaaayyyyyyyy :love:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Mustaches, and most facial hair (not the Don Johnson faux 5 o'clock shadow that some guys pass off as a beard), is win. My dad had a mustache with waxed tips (not as curled as the picture) and it wasn't hard to take care of, unless it was hot or he at soup (heat melted the wax).
  • I would be forever looking at you waiting for you to tie me to a train track. :) It's cute but dont know how that would feel while kissing.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    I think it will get you lots of dates.
  • Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Personally I hate facial hair ... especially the " stubble rash " phase But if you are going to do it for Movember and raise lots of money .. then go for it !!
  • ajohn252
    ajohn252 Posts: 158
    I love my fiancée with full facial hair
    but I always HATE it when he shaves it to
    a moustache even for a joke.
    DON'T DO IT!!!! Full face or nothing at all.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    As fierce as I think that mustache is, I'm not a big fan of facial hair. But maybe you could rock it!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    I like when it tickles my nostrils.

nostrils?....:laugh: That ish would tickle your ears!:bigsmile:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Loooooove facial hair. Dislike this kind very much.
    Itd be all crunchy to kiss! Lol
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Loooooove facial hair. Dislike this kind very much.
    Itd be all crunchy to kiss! Lol

Why do you think it would be crunchy? Only the tips are waxed.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    The handlebar mustache would be fun at a party, but the novelty of it would wear off quickly. So, I say, grow it for the summer or the fall, but shave it off after a couple months.

There is a guy at work though who has a beard that he braids. That's kind of amusing, and his wife likes it. They are bikers, so it goes with his whole look.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Built in tickler....WIN! :love:
  • No way lol, if it did not curl yes
  • Honestly, DON'T DO IT!!! Those curls are just too much!
  • treimnitz
    treimnitz Posts: 51 Member
    I personally don't like facial hair.
    It is an interesting look . . . . it kind of reminds me of the guys from the 1800's
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    I've been considering growing a mustache for quite a while now, and I would like to get some good input on it. My family isn't too keen on it, so I could use some external support for it.

Would any of you girls like it if you man (or future man) had a mustache like this?

alex2.jpg

I wouldn't grow it any other way.

Be honest now. I can take it.
    Hey! I live like 20 mins away from you..... maybe we could meet in person and I can tell you the truth if you should or should not have that stache?.... :bigsmile:
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    I'm not a big fan of it to be honest. I don't mind a little facial hair but I prefer it well kept and shorter. The sideburns kind of rock though.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    I don't like facial hair touching my face, too itchy.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    It needs to be curlier!!!