The one food that the hardest to give up...

Options

Replies

• lshaunessy
    Options
    Fried Catfish. We have a local diner that makes the absolute best fried catfish chunks, and have an all you can eat Catfish Platter on Friday nights... it used to be my favorite night... last time I went, it made me nauseous after the 3rd chunk . Hooray progress!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Pizza and ice cream
  • greenbaymichk
    greenbaymichk Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke.
    I've managed to moderate everything but the Diet Coke. I'm addicted, I'll admit it.

Guess it could be worse...
  • harrisaman
    Options
    MEXICAN.....I can't get enough of it!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    savory....pizza sweet...chocolate
  • ariesgirl70
    Options
    Ice cream!! .... And chocolate
  • dunkt10
    dunkt10 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    french fries! Even baked, I love them!
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    I have never "given up" any food(s)! I eat it all, but know my limits and am able to just have a *little* bit of whatever I want. If I restrict myself completely, I go crazy! BUT the one thing that has always been hardest for me to limit is any kind of pasta dish ... so now I save that for when we go out to eat (which isn't often, maybe twice a month!)
  • sandybeaches00
    sandybeaches00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ha, easy. FAVORITE CHEAT FOOD: Fettuccine Alfredo and chocolate chip cookies with milk. whelp!
  • Darcy011
    Darcy011 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wings and beer...really miss salt and peer wings :(
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    specialty coffee drinks!! I've just moved to measuring out my sugar and using light soy milk instead. It really lowers the calories.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    sweets! I like donuts, cakes, cookies .... all of the bad for you foods! I hate denying myself all the time for my comfort foods.
  • katrinavsnature
    katrinavsnature Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken!!
  • lindsey2423
    lindsey2423 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    this chat-chain is making me so hungry! i'm all about the cheese, the crusty buttered bread, and martinis
    :drinker:
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    ice cream!

Me too! I could eat it all day long!
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Anything chocolate
  • Tishia11
    Tishia11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Pizzzzzzzzzzzzza!!
  • lilliblue
    Options
    I miss beer so bad!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • dietflyer
    dietflyer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Real pizza, garlic bread, and really good, crusty bread that is all squishy inside. I haven't "given them up" but have severely limited my intake. One piece of good bread could lead to many more.
  • codak626
    codak626 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt, my main weakness is bread. Bill Cosby once said, "An american can eat anything in the world as long as he has 2 slices of bread". That's me. I've tried all kinds of veggies and haven't found a single one I like. I'm a meat and potatoes (yeah it's a veggie but a starchy veggie) kinda guy. At least I'm doing whole grain and trying not to have bread with every meal and snack. Some days it works other days it doesn't.