The one food that the hardest to give up...

Options

Replies

• marthathebear
    Options
    French Fries!
  • lovekohl
    lovekohl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mellow Yellow and chocolate. I still have both nearly daily.
  • bubmaster
    Options
    chocolate ! cheese !
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    fries and pizzzzaaaaa
    so good :brokenheart:
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Homemade Reeses peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and Oreo mint cookies
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Beer and sweets for me. Not at the same time though. I LOVE beer and trying new and different beers. I also love sweets-cakes, pies, chocolates, all of it.
    I still have my beer on the weekends for a treat :)
    I try to limit the sweet stuff though to special occasions only, such as a birthday party or holiday, instead of "hey it's Wednesday, time for ice cream!"
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Frozen salted Margaritas!! This is a food, right? ;-) Along with mexican food and throw Nutella in there as well! My weakness!!
  • tungsten93
    tungsten93 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The only food i've really given up is regular Coke and I miss it every day. I've also cut down on my pizza and alcohol. I'd like to have more but trying to practice moderation.
  • emmysmommy1010
    Options
    My biggest weakness is all things sweet! Cake, Ice cream, Chocolate, you name it!!! It's been hard to give up my junk food junkie ways!
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Pasta. I can eat an insane amount of spaghetti or Mac and cheese
  • gigi9887
    Options
    Wine...I'm trying to cut down to one cup and week and then slowly give it up but it's hard...oh and cookies too! cookies are so yummy!
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.

^^ this. I will never be able to give it up completely though. I have tried PB2 as an alternative but it is not the same :sad:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Pasta and ice cream.
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    unless I am allergic to it, I refuse to give up any food!!! :)
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Potatoes are my hardest I think. I have extreme carb sensitivity (before anyone jumps on me about low-carb lifestyle) and was advised by my doctor to significantly reduce my carb intake because I am prediabetic. I am doing well with protein but darn it I want that baked potatoe smothered in butter!!!!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    pizza...cake...chocolate...peanut butter popcorn....I could go on I'm sure :sad:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    potato chips and french onion dip. I can go for 2 months with out it but never give it up completely.
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    The one food for me that keeps calling is Pizza :o I can eat it all day everyday.

I just wanted to say your screen name cracked me up- AND for me its Coffee- MY way- I will not stop using half n half- Sugar in coffee is gross- never tried that- so its not my prob. But I refuse to give up the cream- I log it, enjoy it and keep it!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter.

^^ this. I will never be able to give it up completely though. I have tried PB2 as an alternative but it is not the same :sad:

I have some PB2 onthe way, I love peanut butter, and need something !!!
  • kjjunior
    kjjunior Posts: 14
    Options
    PIZZA!!!!
    Every Friday night my family orders Papa John's pizza. They got mad last time I said I was going to make something else for dinner. I've tried to limit myself to 2 pieces...but there's always those leftovers. That is why Friday's require either a lot of exercise or a bit of fasting :ohwell: