shorties weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• ItsSamantha
    Options
    You all look amazing and i give you a big congrats on your weight loss.I am 5ft 2" and HW was 259 (while pregnant with my son) idk if i should count it or not..lol..SW 229 CW 210.I have found a new love for eating healthy & exercising!You all give me inspiration to push that much harder and to get to my GW 145 (pre-mom weight)!
  • brittany_morris
    Options
    I do not think that I should even be posting on this because I am not "short".. I am 5'6" SW 204.. I do not know my CW because I just started on Monday.. I am excited to see if I can succeed at trying to lose the weight.. My GW is 150 but I would love to be back to pre momma weight of 135.. I have been working out everyday, doing Zumba, Just Dance 2 and I am currently breastfeeding my 7 week old son.. Everyone that posted pics looks awesome!.. I would love to be one of the ones posting pics to inspire and encourage others someday!.. :)
  • bassejm0
    bassejm0 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump :flowerforyou:
  • roxie4022
    roxie4022 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    SW 183 (my before pic)
    CW 160
    GW 135

Took the now picture this week in my new size 8 dress...yay!!
    My problem is I'm feeling really good right now and I've become a little too comfortable with myself at my current weight.
    I need to seriously kick it in gear and make a big push again so I can finally hit goal...I bet I will love it at goal weight even more.

beforeandafter3-1.jpg
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow, it's so encouraging that a lot of you who are 160lbs (or around there) are fitting into size 8/10's! I'm currently 165/166 lbs and 5'3 and am wearing size 14. My current GW is 155, so another 10lbs. Hopefully i'll get into a size 8 (or close!) when I get to 155! :D
  • tiffanyjade09
    tiffanyjade09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds, I'm 5'0". Took me a couple years but I did it!
    Untitled.jpg
    100_0241.jpg

A LOT of Jillian Michaels, elliptical every day for 30 minutes, and counting calories. :)

AHH you look amazing. I'm inspired to start the 30-day shred again..for the 3rd time. Can I ask how many calories you ate a day and how long it took you to lose? I'm 5'1 and having such a hard time getting below 100. (My goal is 95).
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 44 yrs old.....

In my before photo I am at 168lbs
    MEBOOKCLUBBEFOREDEC2010_crop.jpg

This photo was taken last week, I weighed in at 123lbs.....
    376649_10150944022386857_1666642533_n.jpg

Damn girl, you look fantastic! You actually exactly what I'm aiming for, very fit! What is your workout routine like?

I started running with C25K, then I added in 30 Day shred and Yoga Meltdown. There are also some Ab Workouts and Arm Exercises on SkinnyMs.Com that I do regularly and now I have started New Rules of Lifting for Women. My diary is open as is my profile so please take a look.
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    bump I'm a shorty and I need some inspiration
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    <
    Profile picture

5'2"
    Beginning weight: 220 (April 2011)
    Current weight: 166.2
    Weight lost so far: 53.8

I started in a size 16 (shoulda really been an 18) and I found out yesterday that I can fit into a 12! Woop!

Good luck on your journey!!

(Edited beginning weight month and year)
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WOW ! well done to all of you, you all look amazing. I think I am around 5'2 not sure I'm approx 155-160cm
    I started at 115kg on 19th March, and I am now 110.2 3rd August.
    I joined the gym this week and I have been going every day I hope I can look as good as all of you.
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great!!

And this is such a wonderful thread, I love seeing that shorties can look great too! Its hard when every pound makes such a difference on our small frames.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    wow!! there are some amazing transformations on here !! I am 5'2..started at 170, now 118, took me a a few years ....I will see if I have an old pic to scan, never kept any on computer lol..
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks again ckay220!

Thank you also tlc1126!

I believe in each and every one of you! I know if I can do it, so can you. I went from a very lazy/sedentary lifestyle (I made every excuse in the book) to slowly incorporating exercise and a healthy diet. Now I have a very active, healthy and most importantly FUN lifestyle. I do standard gym workouts to fun activities/sports that burn tons of calories, but you don't realize it when you are having so much fun! Everyone please feel free to friend me or send me message with questions if you need help. :happy:
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' just so you know :)
    The first picture I was somewhere between 170-180
    The recent picture I'm somewhere between 130-125.

awaut2.png

Wow well done I am 5"2, currently on 150 and aiming for 125 :smile: your pics really give me hope!
  • mommy3fitwechanged
    Options
    I am a shortie too (5'1). I would love to see before and after pics of this too. Shorts girls rock!!
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bumping this, short girls rock :)

you just made my day!
  • bxsweety
    bxsweety Posts: 12
    Options
    thanks ladies for the motivation!
  • olik1981
    olik1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    To: alyssaowens
  • olik1981
    olik1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds, I'm 5'0". Took me a couple years but I did it!
    Untitled.jpg
    100_0241.jpg

A LOT of Jillian Michaels, elliptical every day for 30 minutes, and counting calories. :)

AHH you look amazing. I'm inspired to start the 30-day shred again..for the 3rd time. Can I ask how many calories you ate a day and how long it took you to lose? I'm 5'1 and having such a hard time getting below 100. (My goal is 95).

To: alyssaowens
    Excuse me?
    I am sorry to say that but you look sick to me. I know several people with the same problem, and their body and especially face, look the same as yours. Be careful girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!