what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• tonicandgin
    Options
    I have a sweet natured, huge golden retriever named Dudley
  • Lcnena209
    Options
    We have four Bullys and all are very spoiled. It is funny how they have different attitudes and barks...
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    My Mary is a retired ex Racing Greyhound. She's the fastest couch potato I've ever met :) I can't take her with me on my walks and jogs though, she barely makes it 10 minutes before exerting herself and wanting to go home LOL
  • angellmoore
    angellmoore Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a pit bull named Tyson who is the most awesome dog. He is very loyal and loving. He also thinks he is a spoiled human baby. :)
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    <
    DOG? Oh, I'm a dog? Hmmmm.....and all this time I thought I was human!:embarassed:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I have a basset hound
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have a very rare breed of dog.
    It is more commonly known as ""Da fat cat"
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I love all the doggy pictures here! :D

I have two:

35307_417320069348_663506_n.jpg
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    I want a Siberian Huskey.
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    Yorkies!:heart::heart:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    3 month old pit bull mix we got from a local shelter. Her name is Astrid. She's amazingly mellow, very smart, and well-behaved.
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have 7.

There is Jazper, who is a 15yo Shetland Sheepdog (sheltie), tri-color. Then Tucker, who is 11; also a sheltie, he is white with blue merle markings. Next is Rusty, who will be 11 on xmas day - he is a red and white Pembroke corgi. Loki comes after that - he is a 10yo sheltie, cousin to Tucker and the same color. Then Beauregard - he is my big lovebug, a 9yo black and tan GSD who i trained for SAR for 2 years, until getting sidelined with physical problems. After that, no new pups for 5 long years, until my husband convinced me to get Angus, another R&W pem, who is about to turn 4. The puppy of the pack is Scooter, who joined us in January. He is a tri-color papillon, retired for the show ring because he didn't like showing or grooming. He is almost 2, and a complete spaz.

Since all but the baby are herding breeds and double-coated, we have lots of noise and hair in our house. But i wouldn't change a thing.
  • mbojan2
    mbojan2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old German Shepherd named Pandora

530338_3622385291988_1644639920_2837927_1052452769_n.jpg
  • MrsCaseyLane
    MrsCaseyLane Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 3! I have a tiny Chihuahua named Suzie who is 2 pounds soaking wet. I have a Min Pin, Cricket, that is dumber than a box of rocks and my baby Molly a 2year old pug. Everyone should own a pug! Never have I had a dog that could make me laugh daily!
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    We have a golden retriever named Bentley James! He is about 105 lbs. He is my first ever big dog and I am so in love! At night he lays in bed with me and puts his head on my chest and falls asleep. My husband is jealous, he says it's not fair that the dog gets to motor boat my chest but he doesn't!
  • halips
    halips Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    We have a 7m old Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix named Remy. He's hyper but the most loving puppy and he was one of our main motivations to become healthier!
  • snickelfritzzz
    Options
    I have a Chihuahua-Pomeranian Mix
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Your pup sounds amazing! Congrats on welcoming your new buddy into your family. I know you'll enjoy him!

I have a beautiful chocolate lab named Hazel. (irrellevant, I know, but..lol) Her mama's name is peanut so I googled chocolate and peanut and found the word hazelnut, shortened it and voila!

She is 2 years old and, thank God, has finally outgrown the puppy stage. She has been my walking buddy from day one since I started my journey on MFP and has walked over 400 miles with me this year alone. She looked like a sausage with a little head when we first started but she's down 26lbs and I've lost 40. :)

I love dogs!
  • smiles4support
    Options
    Black lab border collie mix (male 3yrs, 68 lbs) FULL OF energy never stops
    Yellow lab Sheppard mix (male 4 yrs, 85 lbs) somewhat crazy, doppie dog, but beautiful

THEY ARE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    No, never, she wouldn't hurt a flea! But she hates hates hates little barking white dogs. Only the white ones!

I have a GSD who HATES Chihuahuas. Like seriously. Once she jumped through a window to get at one. A closed window.

This is my girl (Frankie), about to go for an early morning run with me.

frankie.jpg