what kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    We have a Doberman, her name is Marley. She's my display picture. She's just turned one and she is beautiful, crazy and so loving - and very good with our 2yr old. They are like best buddies!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I got a GSD Newfoundland mix... thats a runt at 3 years old shes only 55lbs. Yes she is healthy. Shes been to the vet for every appointment. Just a true runt.
  • crys_m
    crys_m Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i have a Dingo Husky...4 yrs old about a 100 pounds. Very healthy and only human food she gets is fruit and vegetables. :smile:
  • chelle866
    Options
    a staffy - 6 years old, has very bad epilepsy :( shes soft as muck and just loves people and other animals. shes scared of the feather duster, bin bags and bottles of pop x
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    Brazilian Mastiff...which is half bloodhound, half mastiff. Big ole athletic dog.
  • Rukadare
    Rukadare Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have a black lab, but since I can't take her with me when I move out, I want to get a borzoi! :D They're like fluffy greyhounds!
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Two pug/chihuahua mixes, a schnauzer mix, and a mental schnoodle.
  • Dawnhasajeep
    Dawnhasajeep Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    <
    Boomer a 5 year old 90lb Yellow lab.

We also have Mana a 6 year old 30lb aussie mix.
    1168681088_ohuQq-L.jpg
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Our black lab, Onyx passed away about 18/20 months ago. She was almost 11 and was our first "child". :-)

We got Twinkie, a yellow lab about 2 months after losing Onyx. She's 18 months old and weighs at least 65lbs!!! She's a beast and loves loves loves my almost 6 year old.

Our house is not a home without a dog in it.

Although, the cat would disagree but, she is almost 12, she doesn't like anyone but me. Poor Cleopatra. LOL
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Miniature Poodles. Bianca and Bentley. Bianca is in my profile pic, today is her 5th birthday! Bentley is 2yrs old. They really are my babies!
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have two chihuahuas. A 6-year-old long haired boy named Taz and a 12-week-old short hair girl name Lexi. : )
  • wilted_daisies
    Options
    I have a gorgeous and slightly loopy Rottie (as per my profile pic)! :)
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have 3 shihtzus, 3 yr old black male Widget, 2 year old white/tan female Phoebe, and 1 year old white/tan female Pippa. Pippa and Phoebe are sisters from different litters, and Phoebe loves my husband more than anybody.

I also have my exercise buddy Hank, he's 12 years old. I bought him from the back of a truck at the local Flea Market. His mom was there but dad was not, paid $40 and he was supposed to be full Chow. He was a fluffy gold ball of fur with a black/purple tongue.
    As he got older, his face grew and it became obvious that hes not full chow. I think he's a better dog for the mix though.

He has a gorgeous honey/strawberry gold blond coat and a white stripe down his forehead that didn't show until he was older. Vet said Chow-Malamute cross, I think they were right. He's my big puppy, and protects me while we walk. He gets really excited when it's time to go, I feel bad on days we don't.
    When I started, I had to push myself to keep up and allowed him to set pace, now he has a little trouble keeping up with my pace sometimes.
    He is such a smart dog.

a93edb79.jpg

5ddd8034.jpg
  • alemiszki
    Options
    I have an Alaskan Malamute/Collie mix and a Doberman/German Shepherd mix. They're my world.
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have two Shelties (Shetland Sheepdogs)... They are insane!
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great Dane
    Visla
    Yellow Lab
    Chow
    Mystery breed

Other than the Dane, all are rescues, either from the pound or the roadway. The Lab is my darling boy and goes nearly everywhere with me.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    A stuffed "pound-puppy" that my mom gave me years ago. Sad to say I am allergic to all fur bearing creatures. SIGH
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Siberian Huskey. She has to run daily, and will make a fuss if she doesn't. Not as much as a greyhound though.

Huskys are a lot more active than greys. They only need some daily walking and some playing for the younger, more rambunctious ones... The rest of the time most of them like to be curled up in a ball. :)
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Two Saint Bernards, Yellow Lab and GSD. And everyone one is spoiled rotten!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Huge yellow labrador that sheds ALL year. Vacuuming every 2 days is a must >< Unfortunately cant get the vacuum near him, would make life easier if he wasnt a scaredy cat lol. Could just vacuum him.

When I get my own place I would like to have a small hypoallergenic/nonshedding dog. Any suggestions? Anyone have a havanese?