Beautiful Blues--last week '09 and first week '10

Options
1235»

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

hmo4 is back :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • mrwatson
    Options
    Hey guys, remember me? Can I join again? Gained over Christmas and need my friends to help again. Let me know. Hope you're all doing well. See my new baby in my ticker? Yes, that makes it now 4. My lab Jada-7, Tosca is now 9 weeks, Golden Retriever and a handful, Ozzy and Kipur the cats. Oh ya and of course my 4 kids...:flowerforyou:

I just started back too! Your picture reminds me that I need to update mine. We are now raising a golden too. She just turned 6 months old. We got her at 8 weeks and she is a cutie much like yours.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, remember me? Can I join again? Gained over Christmas and need my friends to help again. Let me know. Hope you're all doing well. See my new baby in my ticker? Yes, that makes it now 4. My lab Jada-7, Tosca is now 9 weeks, Golden Retriever and a handful, Ozzy and Kipur the cats. Oh ya and of course my 4 kids...:flowerforyou:

I just started back too! Your picture reminds me that I need to update mine. We are now raising a golden too. She just turned 6 months old. We got her at 8 weeks and she is a cutie much like yours.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    mrwatson is back
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ummmmm what to say.. Well it's done.:drinker: :drinker: :grumble: :explode: :sad: :sad:
    These are things that we all learn.
    I have to admit. I got busy/sidetracked/Christmas/shopping etc. I stopped coming online. I stopped watching/logging what I was eating, but I still kept drnking water, and kept away from alot of alcohol.

Well, today that's it. tomorrow (this is mond night). Tuesday I'm back on the exercise wagon.
    I'm not sure what the trigger for me were, but the amounts of chocolate I saw and ate. Extra servings at family functions.
    I blew it.:cry::blushing: Done. Gonzo..

I have been "out of my phase" for a couple months now, since I had a sore back and December was quite a write off.
    Time to get back in it. I have my Wedding in May to look forward to, so ample time to lose another 25-30lbs

I had to clean up the basement as we had to host 15 people dinner and basement was.. well a wreck.
    At the same time, I "created" an exercise area for me to use. Now I just have to get back in it.

Glad to see everyone is doing great!.
    Welcome MrWatson.
    Hmo4. Glad to see you back.
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Glad to see everyone back and some new faces!!

tttthumper - time to pick yourself up and move on. I had 2 weeks of horrible eating - your not alone. The important point is that we are back here now and we will keep on moving forward toward our goals. Glad to have you back!

chrissyh - I have been leaving my weight the same as well. I'm not going to punish myself by reporting a gain when I have gotten myself back in order now. I feel off the bandwagon for 2 weeks, I'll need 2 weeks of healthy eating to make up for it. Although, I promised myself that I would weigh in next Monday and report the weight regardless.

Last night I did a Zumba type class at the gym. Didn't burn as many cals as I hoped but was a good core workout. Tonight I'm going to a boxing class. High five to me for logging my food and planning meals :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Glad to see all these faces again! Welcome back!

I think we all had our issues with holidays whether it was too much fudge or not enough time to exercise....that's ok if we're right back at it and we all seem to be pretty focused and determined.

Will have a short run today--2miles on the treadmill just still so cold.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Since we are confessing all are bad habbits over the holidays, I have not worked out in 4 weeks because I have no were warm to workout since the TV in our room has no sound now. We don't have central heat in our house so our weight room is so cold you can see your breath in there. I am determined to get a workout in even if I have to move the eliptical into our room and watch my laptop while I workout.

The Holidays are over we all made our mistakes now lets dust ourselves off and get back to what we know we are capable of doing. No more excuses.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I think we all stalled out a little over the holidays, and I am pretty sure that it will take my body a few weeks to get kick started, but I had fun with family and friends, and am now starting the year with renewed determination! I think it's time for a team huddle . . . everybody now . . . on three . . .GO BLUE!

Here's to smart choices!
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    GO Blue!!!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    This is the Beautiful Blues confessional now, eh? :wink: Well ... I stuffed myself Saturday with a cheeseburger and fries from Texas Roadhouse. Then I made diet Pepsi cupcakes on Sunday .... and I don't think they're still considered "diet" if you eat almost all of them. :blushing: On Christmas I am not sure how many deviled eggs I consumed but I think I could have made a meal out of them. My mom bought me some Ferrero Rocher chocolates (even though I told her not to!) ... and I ate them, too. :sad:

SO. I have my work cut out for me. But I'm not stepping on the scales till the end of the week.

I think I got a good start yesterday evening. I have been working out in our little fitness room at work, but I'm always the only one in there, the elliptical is wiggly and hurts my knee, and I don't like walking to my car after dark in our huge parking lot. So I got an ID to our Rec Center and went there last night. It was PACKED. My boyfriend was there (he goes almost every day) lifting weights and he said it was never that busy. Happy New Year! lol. I was lucky to get any machine!! But, I worked out like crazy for almost 2 hours and burned 1064 calories!!!!! Wahoo!! And I ran into two friends I used to work with. We're having lunch on Friday at Panera. :heart:

Good luck with your goals, everybody!!!! Anybody watching the Biggest Loser tonight?!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Good morning everybody,

I slept in this morning after getting up like at 4:00 am yesterday to get in an exercise at the gym and go to my baby's dr. appointment. But while my baby's napping I'll do the Jillian Michae'ls banish fat boost metabolism and Ab ripper X from p90x.

lcorrell14- I've also noticed that the gym is more packed after New Year's. I guess that's when people start their new years resolution and I used to be one of them. I've actually changed my mentality and see this weight loss journey as a life time change and am happy that I started my weight loss journey before new years because now my body is conditioned to the work outs. I'll be watching "The biggest loser" tonight but I'll only watch 1 hour, :(, because my bed time is at 9:00pm in order to get enough sleep to get up in the morning to work out.

So for my job search I'm done with my portfolio and this week I'll finish my "website" portfolio. I'm thinking that when I have job interviews I'll plan to workout in the morning to a DVD instead of going to the gym, because my trip to the gym takes me more time to prepare.

Have a great day!!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I like the confessional! Lets lay it all out! I don't know if I will watch BL tonight or not. My hubby calls it my fat people show. I think it just makes him feel guilty for not eating right and exercising. So since I am usually getting kids to bed and cleaning the kitchen I will probably watch it tomorrow morning. I have lost all ambition to exercise this week:grumble: --I am staying in my cals though and easily. I really need to start going to bed earlier again. Hubby has been staying up later--since his vitamin D deficiency has been treated he is no longer falling asleep a 8 at night to get up late. It is amazing how vitamins makes a difference!

I am determined to get past the 20 lbs mark on my ticker! That is my new motivation!! I keep getting close and bouncing back up:mad: . I am ready for it to say 25 and then 30. This is the time. It is now. I can do this!!:drinker:

Keep up the awesome work! We have a great team and we can lose the weight!!:flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Is this starting over since it's a new season? Like it matters really:tongue: doing some recruiting for the team-you guys are such a great bunch I think you can help us all!! I missed you guys, but sometimes life takes over.
    Mr. Watson-Tosca has ADD I think, she is a wild child like her owner! I love my dogs so much and there's definetly never a dull moment here! Kids are starting to move out soon, (yay-oops did I say that?) , so I just fill the void with my pets. I helped deliver Tosca and her 10 other mates back in Oct. on my birthday! My bestfriend's dog had them, and I labored with her sweet dog and all! 1 of the best experiences of my life. No runts, hernias (I tied the cords with dental floss and cut), as Mom was far too tired.) The vet was very impressed! And I got the pick of the litter for free! She's a crazy one, but wouldn't change my pick fror nothing! The dogs are inseparable, and make me laugh! Will miss the show tonight for the Canada vs USA hockey final. but taped it. TTYL
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    did i find you..this is different for me....
    let me know
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/74811-beautiful-blues

Hi will, I don't know who you are looking for, but you can join us if you like!!

Here is the link to our new thread.