:p
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    guitar, painting my nails, naping (!!)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Running, reading, or snuggling with my pets.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Ever since I got an electric kettle (my stove takes 90 minutes to boil water that's already hot, so) at night I like to brew some tea and watch a movie now and again. It's also a treat from drinking water every day.

I also enjoy drawing and making jewelry, things I can sit down and focus on for hours either in silence or with music playing and just chill. I enjoy reading as well but I have to be in the mood (aka awake enough) and I can't read very long because I lose the focus in one eye from concentrating on the text. Playing with my cats is another. I love making the youngest jump high in the air and watching my cat (the middle one in the trio) "fight" with toys and act like she's tough.
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Today it is sitting on my bed reading the MPF message boards. But usually my Me Time is going to Zumba. I'm addicted! :happy:
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Ever since I got an electric kettle (my stove takes 90 minutes to boil water that's already hot, so) at night I like to brew some tea and watch a movie now and again. It's also a treat from drinking water every day.

I also enjoy drawing and making jewelry, things I can sit down and focus on for hours either in silence or with music playing and just chill. I enjoy reading as well but I have to be in the mood (aka awake enough) and I can't read very long because I lose the focus in one eye from concentrating on the text. Playing with my cats is another. I love making the youngest jump high in the air and watching my cat (the middle one in the trio) "fight" with toys and act like she's tough.

OMG electric kettles are the best. I love hot tea and now with it I drink and try so many different kinds.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I have a horrendous shopping problem:laugh:

I like to give myself a pedicure, curl up with a good book or make a cup of tea and snuggle with my fur babies in front of the tube.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    While I am on the road like I am now, I will ride my softtail or metal detect. If I am home, I like to sit in the hot tub with a large vodka and tonic and chill.
  • rmparten
    rmparten Posts: 13
    Options
    Getting on the bike and riding OR taking my mini cooper around the twisties! :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Running is my me time. It's about the only me time I get!
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    After a hard day - I like to play video games, or go on a nice, quiet walk. :D
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    tonight, my husband went to a friends house, and took the dog with him, so i'm gonna relax in a bubble bath and read in bed! don't have to worry about the dog tryna jump in the tub or claw down the door or chewing something up, don't have to get up from relaxation to take him potty, just get to chill
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Growtinymusclesgrow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My "me time" is my gym time.
  • saramariebabyy
    Options
    reading and running are my two favorites. but i spoil myself by doing my nails every couple of weeks. thats how i spend my "me" time
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I guess I could toss in:
    Fishing
    Making Lures
    Target Shooting
    Hunting
    RARE video game

But yeah mainly its my workouts.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    My "me" time is a massage, reading, zoning out watching trashy reality TV.

Also when I see my trainer... It's one hour where nothing matters but me and my workout... I always feel so much better stress wise after a personal training session.
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's a little pathetic as a 40 yr old, but I still love my video games ;p
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    Getting a sitter and having alone time... Just me and the big guy (hubby)!! :wink:
  • INFJ
    INFJ Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    hot bath and a good book.

This!
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Painting my nails and watching Criminal Minds on tv