Which cereal do you eat in the AM if you eat cereal?

Options
I myself eat Honey Nut Cherrios but Im looking to see if I could start with a "healthier" cereal for breakfast.

Replies

• tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I eat Cheerios, so I am of no help to you. :)
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have a handful of Sultana Bran with Melon, grapes, natural yogurt and honey. It's delicious :)
  • TraceAT
    TraceAT Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I eat Cheerios, so I am of no help to you. :)

^^^^^^^^ Same here :ohwell:
  • BucsGirl4Life
    BucsGirl4Life Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good Food Made Simple has a great steelcut frozen oatmeal and only 180 calories. It's become my habit for breakfast during the week.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    All bran. I actually like it though. They do a nice range of cereals that don't look like rabbit food though - there's one with yogurt bites, a chocolate crunch one, a honey cluster one :)

My 30g of Yogurt bites all bran with 100g fat free greek yogurt is super filling, comes in at around 180 calories, 15g protein and 7g fibre.

With regular all bran the protein and fibre is higher, but it turns to a thick mush with yogurt, and is kinda hard to eat.

Eta - seriously, all bran is 14% protein, 27% fiber and about 44% carbs - as opposed to many cereals above 70%.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I myself eat Honey Nut Cherrios but Im looking to see if I could start with a "healthier" cereal for breakfast.

I eat curiously cinnamon, cocoa pops, cheerios or golden grahams.
  • Kbakkila
    Options
    Special K Protein Plus is good...plus, the extra protein keeps you full longer. 100 calories per 3/4 cup.
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love my honey nut cherios too, but I also eat Steel cut oats, with apples and cinnamin or peaches with a touch of vainlla and cinnamin, sometime cream of wheat made with 1/2 water 1/2 skim milk with smuckers sugar free breakfast syrup and a tsp of brown sugar.
  • anna9102
    anna9102 Posts: 56
    Options
    jordans super berry muesli! With either almond milk or orange juice on top
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I switch it up every time I need to buy a new box, so I don't get bored. Usually its either honey nut cheerios or fiberone with honey clusters. I find the fiberone keeps me full much longer than the cheerios (obviously because there's more fiber in it lol)
  • twistofcain
    Options
    Honey Nut Cheerios or Fruity Pebbles...give me my sugar!
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Multi grain Cheerios. Very good w/ almond milk and fresh berries.
  • elanaknt
    elanaknt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The only box cereal I eat is Kashi Go Lean. It tastes great and is pretty nutritious for cereal (13g protein, 10g of fiber and only 6g of sugar per 1 cup). I usually add some fresh blueberries and sliced almonds for extra crunch and this keeps me full until lunch.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I love my Special K with red berries!
  • akiss4u2tam
    Options
    Mulit Grain Cheerios
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    if i eat a cereal, it is usually whole grain cherios with some strawberries or peaches. i love cherios or grapenuts.
  • ErikaAvp88
    ErikaAvp88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I eat Special K, but my favorite is overnight oats :)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon honey bunches of oats with vanilla coconut milk! But only every once in a while, since my coconut milk is pricey for our cheapy budget. Such a delicious combination~
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    If I do eat cereal in the morning it's usually FiberOne honey flakes with a chopped banana or cup of strawberries mixed in. But usually my breakfasts either consist of eggs or a protein shake.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Cheerios with sliced banana!

Also, there's this cereal here called kariyot (meaning "pillows"). They are full of nougat. They used to be my once a week treat breakfast, but I threw them all out before Passover and now I have no more. :sad: