Which cereal do you eat in the AM if you eat cereal?

Options

Replies

• dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    weetabix. with laban (arab dairy product) because I don't like milk. Laban tastes of yoghurt but it's runny like milk.
  • bubbaflip
    Options
    Honey Nut Cheerios or Honey Bunches of Oats.. Some days I'll eat Cocoa Puffs or Frosted Flakes. Maybe a bowl of oatmeal. Cheerios is good for you, especially the General Mills kind because every cereal General Mills makes now is whole grain.
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The only box cereal I eat is Kashi Go Lean. It tastes great and is pretty nutritious for cereal (13g protein, 10g of fiber and only 6g of sugar per 1 cup). I usually add some fresh blueberries and sliced almonds for extra crunch and this keeps me full until lunch.

I've been having exactly this every day for the last two weeks. I also sprinkle some cinnimon on it as well.
  • mjay107
    mjay107 Posts: 10
    Options
    Quaker Oatmeal Squares - original

:)
  • kristle312
    Options
    Special K Chocolatey Delight.. I get my chocolate and its really good!
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    Rice Krispies Gluten Free (made with brown rice) with Silk Pure Coconut. So good. It has only 110 cal. for 1 cup and 1g of sugar !!
    Good base ceral to add what you want to it with out starting with a ton of sugar. It's great with blueberries, strawberries, ect.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Snatcho's....no calories:blushing: :bigsmile:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Cookie Crisp
  • tammyr112
    Options
    I usuallly have rolled oats with cinnimon....maybe a little milk added. It keeps me full for HOURS. Sometimes I do the refridgerator (overnight) oats.
    I just bought some Cheerios and will try those a couple days but most 'box' cereals leave me hungry after a couple hours.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I put away a box of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. My favorite.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the Kashi Go Lean, Nature's Path multigrain flakes and All Bran. In fact, I love all cereal. :)
  • azalais7
    azalais7 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I love Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond Flax. 9 g protein!
  • 2 weetabix every morning .:smile:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I put away a box of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. My favorite.

mmm. That sounds damn good
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Fiber One original every single morning for years... I usually sprinkle some cinnamon on it.

I love Cheerios, but more as a snack than for breakfast.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    For the LONGEST time, I was addicted to Kashi GoLean almond crunch...... NOMS!!!!!!! You can get it at Sam's club in the bulk package for a lot less $$.
  • RiyaO
    RiyaO Posts: 19
    Options
    Oatmeal or Kashi- the almond crunch is delishhhhhh!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean, Grape Nuts, or Frosted Shredded Wheat
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of the Nature's Path Organic Cereals, I'm on the Raisin Bran with flax right now. I love them, and they are flavoured with fruit juice instead of sugar. :)
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    Chocolate Lucky Charms, but only until Count Chocula comes back in season. LOL... It's not healthier, but it IS delicious ;-)