Which cereal do you eat in the AM if you eat cereal?

Options

Replies

• channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch!
  • tyresank
    tyresank Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean, 13 g Protein.
  • 1runatatime
    Options
    Greenwise Toasted Oats Organic Cereal (:
    I eat it with Silk 'Pure Coconut' Milk!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Go Lean Kashi Crunch
  • Britt_Anne89
    Britt_Anne89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    MultiGrain Cheerios.
  • savana0426
    Options
    special k makes a new protein cereal--blue box. low cal w/ lots of extra protein. kinda bland but if you doctor it up with some mix-ins it's great for keeping you full.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I ate a bowl of plain Cheerios this morning with Almond Milk :smile:
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Kashi Berry Blossoms. With almond milk. yum.
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Your biggest meal should be in the AM, since you will burn that off during the day with exercise and drinking water. If you ate your biggest meal in the late PM and you don't workout all those calories, go to fat. I try to work out in the AM and later PM to burn the most fat.

BS. Calories in calories out. It doesn't matter when you eat them. The body is a 24 hour machine. Actually studies have been conducted recently that large breakfasts actually cause people to increase weight because they have found that people will typically still eat the same sized lunch and dinner so it's extra calories tacked on with a big breakfast.
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I eat Fiber One almond crunch so I can poo
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Either Special K Red Berry or Total Whole Grain Flakes. I absolutely love Rice Crispies too! Although I have given them up because they aren't very filling :sad:
  • Lcnena209
    Options
    Multi grain Cheerios and Kix.....:bigsmile:
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    If I eat cereal it's something boring like fiber one original.. But I'm more likely to have plain oatmeal with a little cinnamon, if I want it sweet I add a little honey, if I'm working out that morning I have protein first(nuts or eggs usually) and the oatmeal after I've cooled off to replenish my cards for the next workout. And my most likely breakfast is left over quinoa with chicken and/or veggies.
  • mom1520
    mom1520 Posts: 73
    Options
    I love Raisin Bran Crunch.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I eat Rice Crispy, Special K w/almond, & Nature's Path Pumpkin w/Flax with unsweetend almond or coconut milk. Yumm:tongue:
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    1.5 cups of Multigrain cheerios (180 calories) with either 2% milk (120 calories) or unsweetened almond milk (30 calories) and 0.5 to 1 cup of blueberries (about 50 calories). It's my breakfast of choice, as I eat the majority of my carbs in the morning, sometimes throwing in a boiled egg for more protein (other than from milk). I have protein heavy meals after breakfast with minimal carbs.

Cheerios seem to give the most volume for the least calories, keep me full long enough until snack time, taste good and are a tad sweet. Every other cereal out there seems to have such ridiculous serving sizes and never keep me full, not to mention they are full of sugars that just aren't necessary.

My next cereal of choice would be the Kashi brands, but even still, they are much higher in calories and smaller in serving sizes.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I eat Old Fashioned Oatmeal or Cream of Wheat.
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I eat Rice Crispy, Special K w/almond, & Nature's Path Pumpkin w/Flax with unsweetend almond or coconut milk. Yumm:tongue:

I used to eat Nature's Path cereal's, but when I realized a 'normal' bowl (not even a full bowl) full was over 2 servings according to the box and over 600 CALORIES, I stopped. The serving size for that cereal is so, SO SO insanely small, and the cereal, despite being organic and so incredibly tasty, is totally jacked up with sugar. I really wish they would make a version that isn't sweetened at all, because it is a good cereal if it weren't for the sugar content. :(
  • ehaden
    ehaden Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I eat honey nut cheerios if i am out of my normal cereal. Usually something from Kashi. Honey almond flax is my favourite. Add some blueberries/strawberries or bananas and away I go :)
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    If I don't have time to make a fruit smoothie or oatmeal, I'll eat one of the following with unsweetened almond milk and sliced bananas or strawberries.

Kashi Berry Blossoms
    Kashi Go Lean
    Special K Vanilla and Almonds
    Peanut Butter Cheerios