Women who are around 5,5 What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal weight is 125. I'm 130 right now but I am very small framed.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'5" and I'm looking to get to 120lb (72kg) but I suppose it depends on how I feel when I get closer to the target, I still want curves!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi , my names Kayla and i ve been on MFP for a month.
    I Started ut as 194 Lbs and im currently 190 Lbs.
    My goal is 130 lbs. Is that too skinny for my size?
    My mom went on and on the other night how i should stop at 145 Lbs..
    Feel free to add me.

I'm 5'6" and my goal is 125. I def don't think 130 is too skinny!! But I guess it depends on your frame and your body fat %. I've been as low as 109...THAT was too skinny. But 120-125 is where I feel my best. 130 feels too heavy for me.
  • kochou
    kochou Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i' m 5'4". my cardiologist suggested i lose 30 lbs. my goal is a healthy weight of 112 lbs.
  • QuirkyPanda
    QuirkyPanda Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5", and am currently at 121.5 lbs. I feel great at this size and am beginning to lift and up my calories to build muscle. I think your goal weight (even at the same height) largely depends on your frame.
  • I am 5'5 and my goal weight is 112. But I have a small frame
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and when I was on Weight Watchers they said a healthy weight range was 140-150 for me. I am trying to get to 150 because it is a good weight that looks good for me and it is more manageable then lets say 130. I know i won't maintain at 130 because I tried this once. I gained and then gave up...why I am back to losing again. I started at 192 at the highest. Go to the dr. and he will tell you what is best for your frame and height. Good luck!
  • AndreaPool
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my starting weight was 172 pounds... I'm down to 138 now (that was pretty much my goal weight) and I think I don't want to go much lower than 135 right now (I think I would freak people out and I want to make sure I am really aware of the changes I've already made... it's still a little surreal being kind of 'skinny')...
    For me, right now my goal is more about getting my BF% lower... So we'll see how that will affect my weight :).
  • allisonnn11
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and currently 155. My goal weight is 125-130 so I don't think your goal is unreasonable! But it does depend on your build as well and what works for you.
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm 5'5. I sit most comfortably at 135, but with exercise and watching what I eat, I'm a fit, slender 123. I also tend to hold weight in the middle, so I'm fighting for that ultimate goal--flat stomach--and that determines my GW. Currently lifting to build up muscle, so if the scale inches up, but my body gets sculpted, I don't care so much about the weight.
  • Julieandpaloma
    Julieandpaloma Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla - I'm 5'4" and trying to get down to 130 also - I have a looong way to go but I think that's a realistic goal.
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My UGW is around 130 too :) but I've got several mini goals above that :)
  • tarasue99
    Options
    I'm 5"4n my goal is 136-145 lbs. my thyroid gave out n in one year I gained over 110 pounds now trying to get it off.
  • joyisleanandblessed
    Options
    Im 5ft5 and weigh 188pounds But By GOD Of Israel Grace I will Maintain 140 Pounds No Less Than 120 Pounds! Because My Build is Med or Large and I dont want To be to thin so I Just want To be Healthy and Lean!!!!!!! My Goal is to eat Healthy! veggies fruits water!! beans!!
  • KeepJoJoPushin
    Options
    you do know that everyones body types are different....i am 5'3 and currently 212 i dont look it and if i personally was 135 my hip bones would pop out of my skin....so do what YOU think you wanna look like...do the best that YOUR body can do....I believe you will get to where you are totally comfy so just keep pushin!

:-)
  • greenbaw
    Options
    i am 5 5, i started at 150 and am currently 135. my goal is 125-130 depending on how i feel at 130. you need to make that weight decision as you go because everyone looks different.
  • KeepJoJoPushin
    Options
    oh and my goal is 160 and TONED
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my goal weight is 120, but my body fat is more important than the scale, so 15% body is more of where I am looking to get down to for competing.
  • mcheers1978
    Options
    MY name is Michelle Cheers and I am 5'2 weighing 200 lbs. My goal weight is 160.. I just started MFP so Im brand new to this but I use to be a member of Weight Watchers . My co-worker introduced me to this program and I find it to be just like the weight watchers online...I just need some motivation.
  • spiralated
    spiralated Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'1" to 2" and I'm aiming for 125-130, but I've always been on the muscular side until I had to take a break from it all. I'm down from 150, but not near my goal. I've been told I should aim between 110-120 but I've never in my life been that small, and I don't think I'd want to sacrifice strength for it.