IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT MFP . . .

Options
123457»

Replies

• _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I would like to be able write myself personal notes, that I would be able to keep, like the diary or exercise notes - but only for me to see and no one else.
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    To be able to filter when looking for food items.
    you know, like just looking at stuff that comes from MFP, or just mine etc etc

Food lists are really huge and hard to go thru.
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i never thought of a personal diary or log ~ but that would be cool, too! :)
  • bazfitness
    bazfitness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'd also allow the ability to break down 'quick added calories' to proportions of fat, protein and carbs.
  • bazfitness
    bazfitness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Another thing I'd change is location details. If I enter my correct province and town for my profile, my province gets abbreviated to SA which means nothing to anybody, in fact I've been mistaken for being South African because of this, so had to change it.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    An ignore thread feature.

There is one... it's called HIDE. It hides the friends that you dont' want to pop-up daily on your news feed. (If that is what and where you are talking about).
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would like a "like" button, I sometimes don't know what to say so I don't say anything at all but at least a like button that person would know I am still supporting them.
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It would be good if photos showed up in our news feed like it does on FB.
  • tlkjr546
    tlkjr546 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to see a full and complete tutorial for those of us who aren't too computer savvy. I spent ages online trying to find out simply how to move a food from one meal to another because I had entered it wrong. Finally it occurred to me that press and hold sometimes gives choices and it did - FINALLY. PLEASE PLEASE A TUTORIAL WITH HOW TO DO EVERYTHING! And it would be nice if it was announced by email to us - not just try to keep looking to see if anything has happened yet. Thanks so much. Hope these posts show results! Susan
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Sweet necro new guy. Great second post.
  • NRGunby
    NRGunby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    An estimate of calories burned for weight exercises, not just cardio.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I'd like the original owners to take over again.
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    NRGunby wrote: »

This would be awesome!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    NRGunby wrote: »

There's an entry for that!
  • Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    tlkjr546 wrote: »
    I would like to see a full and complete tutorial for those of us who aren't too computer savvy. I spent ages online trying to find out simply how to move a food from one meal to another because I had entered it wrong. Finally it occurred to me that press and hold sometimes gives choices and it did - FINALLY. PLEASE PLEASE A TUTORIAL WITH HOW TO DO EVERYTHING! And it would be nice if it was announced by email to us - not just try to keep looking to see if anything has happened yet. Thanks so much. Hope these posts show results! Susan

Welcome to the 21st century grandma
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    You can access the forum on the phone app, at least on Android,.... I'm replying through the phone app now... Top left button then community