Replies

• mbz0616
    mbz0616 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    People who smoke.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Ghetto people (I.E. shouting "*kitten* the police" whenever you leave an establishment)
  • joanne51971
    Options
    bad breathe, bad teeth, :sick: some who is very selfish, arogance, someone who thinks they are gods gift when really they are def not!! someone who always eyes up other women a big no no!! a constant flirt with all females!! moodiness
    hhmmm shall i go on!! oh hold on all of this sounds like my partner!!!! :sad: lol :ohwell: :brokenheart:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Smoking..hands down.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    If a dude looks like my brother, I'm turned off!

Bad hygiene and being self centered is pretty bad too.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Arrogance. Confidence, sexy - arrogance :noway:

Totally. Also, people who don't respect other's feelings. Selfishness is an epidemic anymore, it seems. Boo...
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    bad teeth, bad hygiene, gelled hair, orange tan, the cast of jersey shore.....
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Bad hygiene and someone that doesn't have a sense of humor.....I have no time for those types.
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Smoking is gross:/ And bad breath.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Cheating, lying and smoking.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    people that aren't true to themselves..
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Rudeness. Nothing will make me give you the side eye faster than you talking down to someone or treating people like they are beneath you.
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    TBH I always look for the positives in any given situation. Makes life all the more sweet.

This !
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    People who are egotistical. I'd choose someone with good character and poor teeth, over someone egotistical and "universally attractive" any day.
  • FireBrand80
    FireBrand80 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Finding out she's really pre-op.

If I had a nickel...

Let's not be too hasty here..

It's not the wang, it's the fact that I was lied to.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Facial noises other than talking. I don't want to hear you chewing or slurping on your food. I can't stand nose whistling. And if your nose is runny, get a tissue and blow your f---ing nose. If you keep sniffling and snorting I will come over there and shove the box of tissues up your nose.
    I have actually hit my husband for snoring. It wasn't on purpose. I was thisclose to falling asleep and he snored. Loudly. It startled me and I flinched and flung my hands out. And whacked him. Hard. It did shut him up though.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Inability to carry on an intelligent conversation, a missing sense of humor, horrid breath, terrible teeth, bad hair, thinking your God's gift to women.

So basically, if you aren't an arrogant dumb *kitten* who has decent hygeine, you're good.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Moving too fast.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Not being genuine -- and there seems to be a shortage of genuine people. If you aren't comfortable in your own skin, and true to it, then I just don't have the time or energy to waste.

On a more "shallow" note, teeth also really get to me. Not that they need to be perfect-white and braces-straight, but cared for? 100%.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    her having a penis is usually a deal breaker